Weather patterns

Ah yes, a huge conspiracy involving 97% of the scientists worldwide, and most of the corperations and governments. Mini 00, don't run out of tinfoil for the hats.

Ah yes, a huge conspiracy involving 97% of the scientists worldwide, and most of the corperations and governments. Mini 00, don't run out of tinfoil for the hats.

It isn't the scientists I'm concerned with, its the politicians.

Why didn't they seal it a week or two after "it exploded?" Don't tell me you believe all of that "we don't know how" crap, do you?

The Russians do, as do most of those scientists you refer to.

80 days later, it still spews.

What's your source for that absurd 97% number?

Oh yeah, that phony rigged poll that only asked AGW hoaxers.

Climate change sceptics have smaller members, uglier wives, dumber kids' says new study made up by warmists

Are there really no depths to which ManBearPig-worshippers will not stoop in order to shore up their intellectually, morally and scientifically bankrupt cause?

Apparently not, as we see from the latest “study” – based on a petty, spiteful, Stasi-like blacklist produced by an obscure Canadian warmist – outrageously aggrandised by being published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. (Hat tip: Watts Up With That)

The study examined 1,372 scientists who had taken part in reviews of climate science or had put their name to statements regarding the key findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Scientists were grouped as “convinced” or “unconvinced”, and researchers examined how many times they had published papers on the climate.

The results showed that “unconvinced” scientists accounted for just three of the 100 most prolific authors on the subject, while papers by “convinced” scientists were more frequently cited in other research.​

Well, no s***, Sherlock. And might this have anything to do, perchance, with the fact that – as the Climategate emails made abundantly clear – “unconvinced” scientists were deliberately shut out of the peer-review process by the “convinced” ones?

UK Telegraph

Exceptionally warm water, modified El Nino pattern almost exactly like that of 2005. And a huge oil spill, thousands of ships on the Gulf, and tens of thousands of men and women working on them. This has the look of a disaster in the making.

Western Atlantic AVN Color Imagery - Satellite Services Division

Oh OK...........now global warming is modifying El Nino patterns!!!! OK!!!!!

Geeee.............how long did you think it would take for the whack jobs to roll this crap out. Just when you thought they couldnt come up with anything more nutty.................

Makes me think back to recently when I was reading one of thse psychopaths ranting about epic cold snaps being the result of global warming.:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Jerky..........................

CRAP AND TAX IS dead!!!!!

These bogus discussions are the equivilent of circle navel contemplation groups!!!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back