Wearing white after Labor Day

Is white okay after Labor Day?

• Total voters
What is your opinion of the old fashioned "you can't wear white after Labor Day"? I think it is fine as long as it is appropriate attire and depending on where you live (whether it is a tropical climate or a colder climate). So, tell me, is white okay after Labor Day? White jeans, white tights, white jackets and coats?

Winter-White-Outfit-Ideas-1.jpg

I allow white lingerie in the bedroom year round.

nice of you-------OPAQUE of course......

I try to tear down social paradigms in my bedroom - like a woman is allowed to enjoy sex.

No woman has ever enjoyed sex with me. I believe in keeping tradition alive.

What is your opinion of the old fashioned "you can't wear white after Labor Day"? I think it is fine as long as it is appropriate attire and depending on where you live (whether it is a tropical climate or a colder climate). So, tell me, is white okay after Labor Day? White jeans, white tights, white jackets and coats?

I try to tear down social paradigms in my bedroom - like a woman is allowed to enjoy sex.

Obviously you believe in keeping stupid traditions alive, since you voted no. :D Why listen to what a bunch of snobby old ladies told us in the 1800s? Wear white this winter and be a rebel like me!

Obviously you believe in keeping stupid traditions alive, since you voted no. :D Why listen to what a bunch of snobby old ladies told us in the 1800s? Wear white this winter and be a rebel like me!

Stupid traditions and mindless ritual is what seperates us from the animals.

Stupid traditions and mindless ritual is what seperates us from the animals.

I thought it was sex for recreation?

Is that you??

(probably not, but close)

No, but thanks! :) Just a random picture I got with Google.

I'm pretty sure this rule of no white in the winter is only an American thing. I don't think this is a rule in other countries.

Most fashion rules have went out the window in more recent years. Women don't always wear white for their wedding & people rarely wear black to a funeral anymore, so I say wear what you want to :thup:

Nobody tells me what I can and what I can't wear. :D

Nobody tells me what I can and what I can't wear. :D
Exactly. I'm wearing white socks right now.

And camouflage boxer briefs... I don't know why my wife gave me camouflage underwear. Is she expecting me to go on some covert military mission in my underwear?

Forum List

Back