Wear A Hoodie Today...

I wanted to wear my hoodie (I did wear it last Thursday...it's a "Polo" hoodie. I also have a "broncos" hoodie) but they are both dirty from previous wear.

I get my hoodies at st vinnie's and goodwill. Otherwise they're too rich for me. I don't know how those inner city yahoos can afford theirs.

Though Eastbay is always a good resource for sports clothing...I think I'm going to check out eastbay right now, in fact....I need more hoodies.

Check.

KKK+%25E2%2580%2593+From+murderers+to+folklore+society3.jpg

I have a hoodie but its a green Irish Saint Patties day one, will that be ok?

You might want to splurge on a Oakland Raiders Hoodie.

Maybe a Miami Heat Hoodie.

Bought the nephew a Miami Heat jersey when I was down there in Jan.......$105.......it's too hot to be wearing Hoodies in Florida......unless you're running from fat-bodies in gated communities.

I used to. I will STOP now. No more hoodies for me until this sorry show is over. As a Euro-American, I would like to walk through poor African American neighborhoods without harassment or fear I might be harmed. But, anyway, black males have a have a better chance of being shot by another black male, even if they walk through a gated white community with paranoid whites with concealed weapons permits. Why isn’t the black community angry about that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back