'Wear a headscarf or we will kill you'

My brother recently took a trip to England. He said the Islamic flag is everywhere, but didn't see one Union Jack. He said the locals are afraid to fly their own country's flag.

I'm glad that kind of thing doesn't happen in the US.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6cCPbA8jo]YouTube - American Veteran Removes US Flag from beneath Mexican Flag[/ame]

Meanwhile, in france they are jailing (or fining?) women if they ARE wearing them.

This is a strange world.

My brother recently took a trip to England. He said the Islamic flag is everywhere, but didn't see one Union Jack. He said the locals are afraid to fly their own country's flag.

your brother (or perhaps you) is likely full of shit.

I spent two weeks in London in September. I didn't see an Islamic flag anywhere. What did your brother visit in England - a fucking Al Queda training camp up in the hills somewhere?

Moron...

your brother (or perhaps you) is likely full of shit.

I spent two weeks in London in September. I didn't see an Islamic flag anywhere. What did your brother visit in England - a fucking Al Queda training camp up in the hills somewhere?

Moron...

It only takes two to make a peanut gallery.
My fan base grows.

I can make my own Kababs better

meat_kebab_lamb_rice.jpg

d68c8b29bd297be43f265ad858ff_grande.jpg

Pakistani Biryani

biryani.jpg

Forum List

Back