Weapons of mass destruction...

I

Ike

[warning, the following is in jest]

Why do we care if Iran or SYria develop nuclear weapons?
Nuclear weapons are not the weapons of mass destruction we should be worried about.

THe Arab world has another weapon we must all be concerned about, another weapon of mass destruction capable of our complete annihilation:ISLAM

If the terrorists start dropping Korans on us, we'll be destroyed in no time at all.

Just weeks after the initial Koran bombardment, we'll be a backwards, despotic religious theocracy!

Lets stop the REAL weapon of mass destruction- ISLAM.

Or...am I wrong?
What do you think?

If she looks like a dog, acts like a dog, smells like a dog, she might just be a dog. The proof is in the pudding. I know that the same case has been made against Catholocisim, but there moral gaffs were intermittant and localized. Islam throughout it's history has been focused on conquest, oppression and domination. The fact that there are some aberations here and there does not negat the essentially violent nature of the religion!

Islam is not a religion based on the grace of God toward sinful man it is a religion based on the imposition of absolute theocratic control over all people in order to elicit their complete submission and obedience to the Koran.

When you have religious leaders actively endorsing, sponsoring and funding terrorism in the name of God you have a major problem. Many, if not most, of the worlds Muslim leadership stand by while others actively pursue murder and chaos in the name of Allah!

Eradicate the Islam world and wipe out 98% of the worlds terrorists...there's always going to be the odd nut out there here and there.

Forum List

Back