Weapons in synagogues

Your country is sick if you need to be packing to go to church.:cuckoo:

That's were the 2nd amendment has brought you.

Most people with common sense know that their places of worship need to be protected and that the police will arrive after it's all over.

Most people with common sense know that their places of worship need to be protected and that the police will arrive after it's all over.

:thup:

Jews have the right to defend themselves from attack just like everyone else.

Freeman - if you are a Muslim, don't you believe that Jews should have this right, akhi?

...And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and mosques in which Allah’s name is much remembered would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty. - 22:40​

careful, kalam, don't think for a second that this kind of logic applies to moooooslims. If you are caught with a gun in an islamic center you'll see a witch hunt the likes of which would make cottom mathers's corpse pop a hardon.

careful, kalam, don't think for a second that this kind of logic applies to moooooslims. If you are caught with a gun in an islamic center you'll see a witch hunt the likes of which would make cottom mathers's corpse pop a hardon.

:lol:

I don't pack, so Cotton will have to stay blue-balled for another 300 years.

As I stated, I don't have a problem with it.

:thup:

Jews have the right to defend themselves from attack just like everyone else.

Freeman - if you are a Muslim, don't you believe that Jews should have this right, akhi?

...And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and mosques in which Allah’s name is much remembered would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty. - 22:40​

I find it really disturbing that Kalaam and I agree on something.

Forum List

Back