Weaponization Of Space

Modu$OperanDi said:
This is not how a conversation works... i'll explain it. I started up this conversation, I had comments which you didn't address, then diverted. How it works is: First you respond to what I say without changing topics, then you either see if i have anything else to add, or set a new topic. :blowup:

I haven't said anything about Kerry in this convo. and you assume i'm riding his cock. Well I like to try and look at things objectively. Kerry has tons of faults and things about him that piss me off. But when you add them all up, Bush has way more. Simple.

Learn how to fucking converse like an adult... well... nevermind. Learn how to converse like a teenager, they seem to have it down better than the adults these days.

You were wondering about vision. Bush has it in spades. Kerry cannot even clearly articulate the past or present, let alone the future. Simple.

rtwngAvngr said:
You were wondering about vision. Bush has it in spades. Kerry cannot even clearly articulate the past or present, let alone the future. Simple.

I agree Bush does have a vision for the future. In that vision they are crowning a member of the Bush family King of America. Simple.

wade said:
I agree Bush does have a vision for the future. In that vision they are crowning a member of the Bush family King of America. Simple.

This was lame even for you, wade.

wade said:
May be lame, but unfortunately it's not far from the truth.

Yes. Bush's goal is to create a monarchy for his family. You're off your rocker. Statements like this render your entire persona untrustworthy.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. Bush's goal is to create a monarchy for his family. You're off your rocker. Statements like this render your entire persona untrustworthy.

And if you cannot understand that was meant as a joke then you have rendered your intelligence suspect.... again! Stop being an idiot.

Bush does not actually want to be King. He just wants to firmly establish his class as seperate and above that of the great majority of America.

Wade.

ajwps said:
Check out the following site where you will see the upper left film clip entitled 'black Bush' if you want to see Mr. Bush from a minority view. It is very funny.... If John Flipflop Kerry wins in November, forget about the major cities of the United States surviving for more than a month or two.

http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/chappellesshow/showclips.jhtml?startIndex=13

Ooooo... lets all be afraid! If Kerry wins the USA has less than 3 months to survive!

:shocked:

Wade.

wade said:
And if you cannot understand that was meant as a joke then you have rendered your intelligence suspect.... again! Stop being an idiot.

Bush does not actually want to be King. He just wants to firmly establish his class as seperate and above that of the great majority of America.

Wade.

Typically jokes have some element of humor. Note to wade: Sarcasm doesn't work in print without :rolleyes:.

And libs want to establish their own class of government employee bureaucrats as the ruling elite. At least corporate bosses must be effective. Libs just have to be the best at manipulating idiots with emotional appeals to their base, childish emotions of envy.

Forum List

Back