Weapon Question:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
In a current, frequently-seen video clip, Bradley Manning in Class-A uniform is being led from a building to a van by two MPs in civilian clothes (t-shirts). Both MPs are armed with automatic pistols in holsters carried on their right sides. Visible on their left sides and slightly to the front is a small holstered object with a pistol grip similar to the rounded butt of a derringer.

I'm assuming this is some sort of non-lethal disabling device but I've never seen anything like it and I have no idea what it is.

Does anyone here know what it is?

In a current, frequently-seen video clip, Bradley Manning in Class-A uniform is being led from a building to a van by two MPs in civilian clothes (t-shirts). Both MPs are armed with automatic pistols in holsters carried on their right sides. Visible on their left sides and slightly to the front is a small holstered object with a pistol grip similar to the rounded butt of a derringer.

I'm assuming this is some sort of non-lethal disabling device but I've never seen anything like it and I have no idea what it is.

Does anyone here know what it is?

i have never seen the video

Forum List

Back