Wealthy couple defrauds Federal gov through welfare

The Hindenburg caught fire once. Does that mean that all airships MUST share that same fate?

How prevalent is this? Are you getting all worked up over something that is anomalous? Do you even have any idea what percentage of welfare is fraud? No? Then all you succeeded in doing is proving that your an ignoramus who makes policy decisions based on WILLFUL IGNORANCE.

Don't come here posting stuff from "theblaze" It only makes you look foolish and ignorant.

The Hindenburg caught fire once. Does that mean that all airships MUST share that same fate?

How prevalent is this? Are you getting all worked up over something that is anomalous? Do you even have any idea what percentage of welfare is fraud? No? Then all you succeeded in doing is proving that your an ignoramus who makes policy decisions based on WILLFUL IGNORANCE.

Don't come here posting stuff from "theblaze" It only makes you look foolish and ignorant.

Yeah, heaven forbid we discuss an important story.

I thought you lefties were supposed to hate the wealthy abusing the poor. But rather you come here complaining about the blaze? Seriously, you can't be non-partisan enough to consider you might agree that wealthy people stealing money from the government is bad even if it's the blaze that breaks the story?

I have no clue how prevalent it is. I hope it's not prevalent at all.

And welfare fraud is very frequent. Atleast around here. Enough so that we have our own court prosecuting welfare fraud alone. Which, of course, is less for prosecution and more for the governmenet to get repaid the funds. Because the bureaucracy is so screwed up that actual prosecution is almost always impossible. (The defendants don't know that though).

As for the Hindenburg, your analogy is irrelevant because you're using it as a strong man attack.

I suggest you get your head out of your ass if you want to stick around for a while. You can't have discussions if you refuse to comprehend what the discussion is about. And as long as you don't, the various members of this board will kick you around like a rag doll.

So you admit you have NO clue how prevalent this is. It could amount to .001% of the welfare budget.
But you don't know. If you don't know how prevalent this is, why should we trust your judgement about OTHER aspects of this story? I mean you can't put it into perspective because you don't know all the facts.

Now tell me, if you drop a penny and 1/100th is shaved off, do you concern yourself about it?

Come back when you're not just posting Glenn Beck's talking points.
Or better yet, buy some of those antique foreign "gold" coins Glenn is hawking. You'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams of avarice!

Welfare Recipient Lives in Million Dollar Home Near Seattle | Video | TheBlaze.com

I think they should go to jail and return all the money they took with interest.

That's impossible. Everyone knows that the only way you can be wealthy is to be an honest, hard working citizen who earns their wealth. And that those who take welfare are too entitled and too lazy and too sloppy and too incompetent to ever become wealthy, who would just instantly blow all their money within a year if they ever had it on drugs and booze and hookers.

Yeah, heaven forbid we discuss an important story.
I wouldn't worry about it Avatar. The liberal dipstick is just pissed cause this happened because the first thing Obama and the demwhits did when they took control was to basically destroy the welfare reform act that the republicans (written by Rick Santorium) passed and Clinton signed back in the 90's.

We are now at 44% of Americans on government assistance when it was just over 20% when Obummer took office. He knows it's his hero and his half whited stooges that is responsible for gutting the legislation that would have stopped this from happening and passing housing legislation that makes it EASIER to do!

Just another progressive, divorced from reality!

who fucking died and left you in charge numbnutz?

Do you believe that for every rat you see, there's 50 you don't?

So you admit you have NO clue how prevalent this is. It could amount to .001% of the welfare budget.
But you don't know. If you don't know how prevalent this is, why should we trust your judgement about OTHER aspects of this story? I mean you can't put it into perspective because you don't know all the facts.

Now tell me, if you drop a penny and 1/100th is shaved off, do you concern yourself about it?

Come back when you're not just posting Glenn Beck's talking points.
Or better yet, buy some of those antique foreign "gold" coins Glenn is hawking. You'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams of avarice!

So because it comes from the blaze, you don't have a problem with a wealthy couple defrauding the Federal government by obtaining money set aside for the poor?

I think you should just stick your head back in the sand if your gonna cry everytime someone posts a story you don't like.

And by the way, the only one looking foolish here is the person that just joined and only has 18 posts telling someone else what a proper post should or shouldn't be. Quite the tool.

Last edited:
The couple are criminals. Their criminality is not caused by their having wealth, they are just crooks like any other welfare fraud, cheat.

Aaaww.....how cute

Look at you getting all territorial and shit with your 18 posts

Idiot
:fu:

I suspect that a competent investigation would reveal a kickback connection with this couple and someone in the welfare bureaucracy.

Welfare Recipient Lives in Million Dollar Home Near Seattle | Video | TheBlaze.com

I think they should go to jail and return all the money they took with interest.

You realize it's not just wealthy that Rip off Welfare right?

How about the Millions like the guy who works for my company? Living with a woman but not married. He pays all her bills, while she collects State Direct Aid, Food Stamps, Rent Assistance. They have lived together for 4 years, yet she still acts as if she is alone and must pay all her bills herself. This type of abuse of the system happens all the time, and is much more than anything this wealthy couple did.

Forum List

Back