Wealth Redistribution?

Because you have a misguided application and a misdefinition of terms loaded and ready to go.

snip

The reply is Righty Extremist Fascist false gaming: he ascribes something to me that I never stated or inferred, then KCW goes on a rant.

Does not deserve an answer until the false gaming stops.

Rant? Are you retarded or drunk. If you can't respond intelligently to a simple question, just say so. You want to be taken serious when all you can respond to anyone is "Righty Extremist Fascist"? Grow the fuck up pee wee.

You are projecting your own actions, KCW, and I will keep calling you out on them.

Typical Righty Extremist Fascist code talk from you that means "I have no idea what I am talking about."

Labeling and letting a feeling or two out. How, not interesting, helpful or important.

Unsupported fear, syrenn, on your part.

No, i don't believe so. Entitlements are wealth redistribution.

welfare does not have open ended entitlements. You are required to get a job when on welfare, when you get that job welfare ends. Unless you talking about open eneded entitlements to say the defense industry, farmers, corporations.

We have many here who consider welfare their job... Sometimes the kids follow their parents in the vocation.

No, i don't believe so. Entitlements are wealth redistribution.

welfare does not have open ended entitlements. You are required to get a job when on welfare, when you get that job welfare ends. Unless you talking about open eneded entitlements to say the defense industry, farmers, corporations.

We have many here who consider welfare their job... Sometimes the kids follow their parents in the vocation.

I am sure there is a minority, but it is not the truth for the majority, either way, Welfare is not an open ended entitlement.

No we are losing ground to the poor who continually draw down the economy through entitlements.

Yeah..it couldn't be that the wealthy are sitting on trillions in cash. It must be keeping poor healthy and fed that is drawing down the nation.

No way that funneling tax payer cash to the fat cats at Raytheon, General Dynamics, Halliburton, Microsoft, GE, Exxon Mobil, Grumman, Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citigroup and other rich guy places has anything to do with the deficit..or government spending..or anything.

It's a magical wonderland filled with fairy princesses and unicorns.

Assistance and aid need reform. So does our system that values corporations above people.

If you believe that the middle class is losing ground to the wealthy, what do you consider to be the biggest factor driving the transfer of wealth from the middle class to the wealthy? I have a theory but would like to know how others perceive things to be.

Free trade is the largest factor in the erosion of the American Middle class' share of the American pie.

Not the ONLY factor by a long shot, but after nearly 50 years of stupid policies, it is the worst problem facing the American middle class.

You are projecting your own actions, KCW, and I will keep calling you out on them.

Typical Righty Extremist Fascist code talk from you that means "I have no idea what I am talking about."

Hmmmm, didn't you used to "claim" you were a conservative? Why yes, yes you did. Liar.

Forum List

Back