Wealth Redistribution

Midcan, you're still ignoring my questions/points. Can I take that as a concession and claim 'victory'? Do I get to do a special dance or something now?

Please give me post number or numbers?

No way man. You had your chance.

sides, I'm all geared up to bust a move. Can't touch this!

Ok then I guess I have to admit your questions and points are quite good, at times valid and well researched. Your first question stumped me for a second, and that is a good thing, but you'll find my answer sufficient to the query. Your primary point is one I agree with in parts, but it would require a clearer outline and larger enumeration of particulars. I look forward to your clarification and any additional areas I may have opened in my replies. Thanks for input and insight, hopefully we can arrive at agreement or at the least mutual respect.

===========================================

Dblack, To be fair I went back and the only question (p120) I see concerns my claim that the stats regarding growing inequality cannot be dismissed. That point is statistically valid. The argument that more equality leads to less freedom is only valid at unreachable extremes, this slippery slope argument makes no sense in the real world. The premise that started this thread is that taxes are not wealth distribution. No one has shown that premise to be incorrect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back