Weakest Economy on Record

Weakest Economy on record....and why is that?
Maybe we can put people to work on the Infrastructure...
You know,shovel ready jobs.
Maybe a Stimulus Plan where hundreds of Billions of dollars are spent to create like 5 jobs.
When that fails,whoda thunk...We can strat talks on another one...
Only this time we spend trillions like we should have the first time.
This way we can create 10 jobs...

This administration and the Dumocrats are a friggin joke.
SPEND....SPEND...SPEND.THEN SPEND SOME MORE
....'Cause, the Republicans' preference for the Minimum Monthly Payment$....

bush_republicard.jpg

AIN'T GETTIN' THE BALANCE PAID-OFF!!!!!

We're a nation in decline. There's nothing substantial that any president can do to change that.

this was your comment. I answered it, read AGAIN my response to Iam, its un-doable becasue YOU now say it is BECAUSE Obama is completely out of his depth and EVEN YOU have run out of excuses for him......

don't ask ME, ask him.

you have defended him, so NOW after all that, its;

" hey uhhh guys, uhm uhhhh:redface: guys we are in decline and you know duh de duh de duh....there aint nothing we can do out about it anyway, you know"....

don't feed us that misdirection, dissembling bullshit.

Hes a failure, a not ready for prime time playa', own it.

Since I've been saying we're a nation in decline since long before Obama was president,

that would make you wrong.

The debt ceiling issue was a live issue for the first 3 months of the year?

You are utterly pitiable.

The Republicans voted down a debt ceiling hike, in a clean bill, in May. That is when the GOP took the debt ceiling hostage for political purposes.

Imbeciles are US must be open early, here for like the 5th time ;

Why Democrats don't want to tie the debt ceiling to the tax cuts
By Ezra Klein
Posted at 4:06 PM ET, 12/ 9/2010

What's important to understand about the debt-ceiling vote -- where Democrats and Republicans will either strike a deal to increase the Treasury's borrowing cap or the country will collapse into default -- is that it's not like Democrats have simply forgotten about it. It's not that they haven't realized that they could tie it to the tax cuts, which Republicans want and which will add $900 billion to the debt. It's that they simply don't want to. “Let the Republicans have some buy-in on the debt. They’re going to have a majority in the House,” said Harry Reid. “I don’t think it should be when we have a heavily Democratic Senate, heavily Democratic House and a Democratic president.”

The theory goes something like this: Republicans will demand sharp spending cuts in return for lifting the debt ceiling. Let them. "Boehner et al have had the luxury of proposing all sorts of ideas that bear no relation to reality," says Jim Manley, Reid's spokesman. "Next year, they’ll have to lay it all out. No more magic asterisks, no more 'we’ll get back to you.’ "

In this telling, the debt ceiling vote represents a trap for Republicans more than an opportunity for Democrats. If Republicans want to cut spending, now's their chance. But that means passing a package of spending cuts, which they may find less enjoyable than simply saying that Democrats should stop spending so much. And if the American people aren't supportive of the Republicans’ spending cuts, the GOP will be caught defending an unpopular package as part of a political gambit that could lead to the bankruptcy of the United State of America.

more at-
Ezra Klein - Why Democrats don't want to tie the debt ceiling to the tax cuts

this was all preordained by obama harry and nancy, ruin out the clock let the media do the rest....and here we are.

The debt bill in May was clean, a Republican introduced it PURPOSELY to get it defeated.

This is ALL the GOP's choice to be where we are now.

The Republicans voted down a debt ceiling hike, in a clean bill, in May. That is when the GOP took the debt ceiling hostage for political purposes.

Imbeciles are US must be open early, here for like the 5th time ;

Why Democrats don't want to tie the debt ceiling to the tax cuts
By Ezra Klein
Posted at 4:06 PM ET, 12/ 9/2010

What's important to understand about the debt-ceiling vote -- where Democrats and Republicans will either strike a deal to increase the Treasury's borrowing cap or the country will collapse into default -- is that it's not like Democrats have simply forgotten about it. It's not that they haven't realized that they could tie it to the tax cuts, which Republicans want and which will add $900 billion to the debt. It's that they simply don't want to. “Let the Republicans have some buy-in on the debt. They’re going to have a majority in the House,” said Harry Reid. “I don’t think it should be when we have a heavily Democratic Senate, heavily Democratic House and a Democratic president.”

The theory goes something like this: Republicans will demand sharp spending cuts in return for lifting the debt ceiling. Let them. "Boehner et al have had the luxury of proposing all sorts of ideas that bear no relation to reality," says Jim Manley, Reid's spokesman. "Next year, they’ll have to lay it all out. No more magic asterisks, no more 'we’ll get back to you.’ "

In this telling, the debt ceiling vote represents a trap for Republicans more than an opportunity for Democrats. If Republicans want to cut spending, now's their chance. But that means passing a package of spending cuts, which they may find less enjoyable than simply saying that Democrats should stop spending so much. And if the American people aren't supportive of the Republicans’ spending cuts, the GOP will be caught defending an unpopular package as part of a political gambit that could lead to the bankruptcy of the United State of America.

more at-
Ezra Klein - Why Democrats don't want to tie the debt ceiling to the tax cuts

this was all preordained by obama harry and nancy, ruin out the clock let the media do the rest....and here we are.

The debt bill in May was clean, a Republican introduced it PURPOSELY to get it defeated.

This is ALL the GOP's choice to be where we are now.

LOL Name the last time this amount had been requested. Take your time, dont strain yourself.

We're a nation in decline. There's nothing substantial that any president can do to change that.

this was your comment. I answered it, read AGAIN my response to Iam, its un-doable becasue YOU now say it is BECAUSE Obama is completely out of his depth and EVEN YOU have run out of excuses for him......

don't ask ME, ask him.

you have defended him, so NOW after all that, its;

" hey uhhh guys, uhm uhhhh:redface: guys we are in decline and you know duh de duh de duh....there aint nothing we can do out about it anyway, you know"....

don't feed us that misdirection, dissembling bullshit.

Hes a failure, a not ready for prime time playa', own it.

Since I've been saying we're a nation in decline since long before Obama was president,

that would make you wrong.

yep so did I and the right just ridiculed me. I guess they thought that could to be possible with a republican president and congress.

Forum List

Back