"weak man" of West-Asia

Armenians were butchered by the Turks. Stop whining like a baby.

I already knew this, but just for the records... You definately are not the brightest kid around the block.

Contribution to Islam can be summarized in 3 lines:
Arabs, the Scientists
Iranians, the Poets and Thinkers
Turks, canon-fodder and running this place

Arabs and Muslims and Turks can be summarized as ignorant and backward :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]YouTube - Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world.[/ame]

(...)
You are an insignificant country, whose destabilizing interests stand in-front off the interests of a nation(Turkey) that prepares to divorce from trans-atalantic community due to artificial roadworks on the EU-Highway from French roadworkers. We are in the process of a U-turn off the Turkish engine.
Simple as that. Interets of others will come under wheels.

Songtext from Queen:

"got to find me a future" (look above quote)
from Song:
"I want it all"

Your Israelian position has so far been built upon the premisse to advance your interests against some bunch of people, that do not get things done.
New Kid on the block.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLD-7bCtME]YouTube - I Want It All (Queen Rocks)[/ame]

Last edited:
New Kid on the block.

Turkey is a turkey.

Cisco, Intel, IBM, among other US companies have design and manufacturing centers based in Israel and benefit from Israeli ingenuity and intellectual capital.

Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside the US in Israel.

The Intel Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel. Both the Pentium-4 microprocessor and the ‘Centrino’ processor were entirely designed, developed and produced in Israel. The Pentium microprocessor in your computer was most likely made in Israel.

Intel Vice President for Technology and Manufacturing Group and General Manager of Intel Israel (6 plants, 6,500 employees!), Maxine Fassberg...

"We have developed breakthroughs in Israel that have changed the face of computerization… In Israel, we are developing and manufacturing network and communication products as well as microprocessors – in parallel to spearheading the mobile domain in Intel Corp. Among the technologies developed here re MMX, which constitutes the basis of the Pentium processor, platforms for Intel Centrino mobile computers and the Intel Core 2Duo processor. In addition, the first fast Ethernet and first wireless LAN (Local Area Network) were developed here."
Jerusalem Post, May 23, 2009

Israel produces more scientific papers per capita than any other nation by a large margin-109 per 10,000 people--as well as one of the highest per capita rates of patents filed.

On a per capita basis, Israel has the largest number of biotech startups.

Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 145 per 10,000, as opposed to 85 in the U. S., over 70 in Japan, and less than 60 in Germany. With over 25% of its work force employed in technical professions. Israel places first in this category as well.

Israeli scientists developed the first fully computerized, no-radiation, diagnostic instrumentation for breast cancer.

An Israeli company developed a computerized system for ensuring proper administration of medications, thus removing human error from medical treatment. Every year in U.S. hospitals 7,000 patients die from treatment mistakes.

An Israeli company was the first to develop and install a large-scale solar-powered and fully functional electricity generating plant, in southern California's Mojave Desert.

Israel's Givun Imaging developed the first ingestible video camera, so small it fits inside a pill. Used to view the small intestine from the inside, the camera helps doctors diagnose cancer and digestive disorders.

Researchers in Israel developed a new device that directly helps the heart pump blood, an innovation with the potential to save lives among those with heart failure. The new device is synchronized with the heart's mechanical operations through a sophisticated system of sensors

The cell phone was developed in Israel by Israelis working in the Israeli branch of Motorola, which has its largest development center in Israel.

Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed by Microsoft-Israel.

Voice mail technology was developed in Israel

The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger ICQ was developed in Israel.

Israel designed the airline industry's most impenetrable flight security. U. S. officials now look to Israel for advice on how to handle airborne security threats.

Last edited:
New Kid on the block.

The Jews of the New Kid on the block first brought the world monotheism and a great religion.

The Muslims of Turkey brought the world a cult that stole from Judaism and Christianity, whose founder, Muhammad, was a terrorist, mass murderer, rapist, thief and pedophile married to a 6 year-old little girl.

As I said before, Gratulation, Mark.

For the Sunnite Arabs: (Queen Song)

Listen all you people come gather round
I gotta get me a game plan gotta shake you to the ground
but just give me what I know is mine
people do you hear me just give me a sign
it ain't much I'm asking if you want the truth
here's to the future for the dreams of youth

I want it all I want it all I want it all and I want it now (OK, the "Now" part is too optimistic. But at the End of Decade for sure. )

Since becoming Sunnite, Turks are with the disruption of a century, the authority for Sunnite Islam.
Cynical, that Catholics like French push us again into that role.

At the end of that road lies the final step to integrate with the Sunnite world.
But the Sunnite world is fragmented, has no institutional framework and Turkish Nationalism forbids to subdue as we are independence minded.

So, our strategy is to maximize interdependence of Turkey and those Sunnite countries on the socio-economic level. Foreign Minister calls this "Schengen-System" for Middle-East.
As maximum as possible.
Our Foreign Minister describes this as a Schengen-System just like within the EU.
So we sign with them
- free-trade agreements
- de-militarize borders
- implement visa-free travel
- institutionalize inter-governmental frameworks on every State Ministry level

This is not only declaration of good-will.
These are bridges being built by governments, and Turkish economy and Turkish society "walks the walk" immediately.
It crosses these bridges.
Every year that passes, will be a year passed, that Turkey and the Sunnite Arabs will have integrated one step closer.
This is regional dynamism, that no regional alien can block.
Regional countries wanting to block that regional integration will be blocked-out from this integration process.
There is anyway no Arab State wanting to block this process.
They are receptive, and they know well, that in tomorrow's world only such regional integration can have a say in the International System.
Otherwise Arabs will be controlled by Aliens like in the past century.

(...)
The Muslims (...) brought the world a cult that stole from Judaism and Christianity, whose founder, Muhammad, was a terrorist, mass murderer, rapist, thief and pedophile married to a 6 year-old little girl.

You have an incompetent mouth.
Maybe because in real life that mouth is only meant to shape around "you know what I mean".

(...)
The Muslims (...) brought the world a cult that stole from Judaism and Christianity, whose founder, Muhammad, was a terrorist, mass murderer, rapist, thief and pedophile married to a 6 year-old little girl.

You have an incompetent mouth.
Maybe because in real life that mouth is only meant to shape around "you know what I mean".

Muhammad didn't order the beheading of 800 Banu Quraiza Jews in Medina?

Muhammad didn't marry a 6 year old girl when he was 52 and sexually molest her?

Muhammad didn't order the assassination of his critics, even female poets and a 120 year-old man?

Muhammad didn't fake hearing revelations from "Allah" through angel Gabriel that nobody else heard or saw?

Maybe, you should spend more time reading the history of Islam and less time posting in chat rooms.

(...)

Muhammad didn't order the assassination of his critics, even female poets and a 120 year-old man?

Muhammad didn't fake hearing revelations from "Allah" through angel Gabriel that nobody else heard or saw?

Maybe, you should spend more time reading the history of Islam and less time posting in chat rooms.

In the same week, South Park thing was airing Muhammed attack, Muslims celebrated 1400th year of mankind having the honour of being introduced to Kuran.

Alone in my City was 178 events, festivals and symposiums on Islam and Kuran organized by Religious Authority (Diyanet).
All squeezed into 7 days:
Here the listings of events for my city:
http://www.diyanet.gov.tr/turkish/d...ulakd9.asp?ili=GAZ%DDANTEP&submit=+++Tamam+++

If i want your opinion about anything Islam, I will let you know.
You are just a fucking noone with no authority to teach anyone about Islam or Hazretin Muhammed.
It is about what we teach our children, setting them on the right path and protecting them from your crusader-mentality.

Pictures from Religious Authority in Ankara kick-starting the events all over the country:
http://rehberimkuran.org

Turks have also over 80.000 mosques in country with highest density of mosques.
As I said, if I want your opinion about Islam, I will let you know.

(...)

In the same week, South Park thing was airing Muhammed attack, Muslims celebrated 1400th year of mankind having the honour of being introduced to Kuran.

Alone in my City was 178 events, festivals and symposiums on Islam and Kuran organized by Religious Authority (Diyanet).
All squeezed into 7 days:
Here the listings of events for my city:
http://www.diyanet.gov.tr/turkish/d...ulakd9.asp?ili=GAZ%DDANTEP&submit=+++Tamam+++

If i want your opinion about anything Islam, I will let you know.
You are just a fucking noone with no authority to teach anyone about Islam or Hazretin Muhammed.
It is about what we teach our children, setting them on the right path and protecting them from your crusader-mentality.

The fake Koran fabricated by Muhammad so he could bed women, steal people's land, assassinate his critics, rob caravans and sexually molest 6 year old girls? The fictional Koran containing "revelations" from Allah that were merely voices in Muhammad's head because he was mentally ill?

Funny how each time Muhammad wanted something, he'd conveniently receive a "revelation" from his Allah, such as marrying 13 women and taking 20% of the "booty" that Allah granted him?

LOL, what the fuck, what other scripture even uses the word "booty" as in Islam?

What a hoot that Muslim sheeple allow themselves to be duped into a cult invented by a degenerate sociopath.

Last edited:
Pictures from Religious Authority in Ankara kick-starting the events all over the country:
http://rehberimkuran.org

Turks have also over 80.000 mosques in country with highest density of mosques.
As I said, if I want your opinion about Islam, I will let you know.

Those are the mosques Muslims built over the Christian churches that existed before Turkey became Islamicized and Christians were expelled, forcibly converted or slaughtered.

Typical Muslim country.

Forum List

Back