"weak man" of West-Asia

This remembers me of the Sergeant in the film "American Beauty"...
Pretending to be the tough guy, but in reality obsessed with cocks.

Marc69, maybe it is a subconsious psychological thingy.
Those expactations I can not deliver, marc.
Why dont you have a sand-tanned potatoe instead?
1250817905727222472.jpg

I can smell a
theblowjobtaunt.gif

from 10.000 kilometers away.

Armenian Holocaust?

There was no Armenian Holocaust.

The best thing said about the Armenian tragedy was a sermon delivered in the main church in Constantinople in 1894, more than 20 years before it happened.
Patriarch Ashikyan had this to say: “We have lived with the Turks for a thousand years, have greatly flourished, are nowhere in this empire in a majority of the population. If the nationalists go on like this [they had started a terrorist campaign] they will ruin the nation.”
That Patriarch was quite right, and the nationalists shot him (and many other notables who were saying the same thing).
LINK: Times Online

British Documentary
"The Armenian Revolt"
Watch Video The Armenian Revolt at blinkx

Armenians, just like you, thought Turks and Kurds had no balls.
We proofed them wrong.
Young Turks eliminated Orthodox terrorists.

Last edited:
Marc69, maybe it is a subconsious psychological thingy.
Those expactations I can not deliver, marc.
Why dont you have a sand-tanned potatoe instead?
1250817905727222472.jpg

I can smell a
theblowjobtaunt.gif

from 10.000 kilometers away.

But, you're the one who keeps a file of your favorite body parts.

Campaign Against Honor Killings In Turkey
Home Page

It's about time Turkey transitioned out of the Middle Ages.

Campaign Against Honor Killings In Turkey
Home Page

It's about time Turkey transitioned out of the Middle Ages.

EU Commission's 2009 Report on Turkey.
http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/pdf/key_documents/2009/tr_rapport_2009_en.pdf

Turkey fullfills the Copenhagen Criteria.
This means, there exist functioning State Institutions that guarantee:
- Democracy
- Rule of Law
- Human Rights
- Protection of Minorities
- Market Economy
LINK: Copenhagen criteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Turkey exist:
- 80.757 civil society associations
- 4.915 civil public trusts
- 58.414 civil cooperatives
LINK: Kocaeli derneklesmede 5. sirada

Once you achieve same maturity in democratization, we can talk again about "Middle Ages" you children phosphorizing fuck.

US Deperatment of State
Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
Turkey

US Deperatment of State
Israel
Israel and the occupied territories

We do have nothing to hide, and we do also not rely on rhetorics to fix+fake US publics "goodwill".
Turks are their own masters.

Turkey recalls ambassador in response to US resolution acknowledging Turks' genocide of 1 million Armenians.

US Deperatment of State
Turkey

US Deperatment of State
Israel
Israel and the occupied territories

We do have nothing to hide, and we do also not rely on rhetorics to fix+fake US publics "goodwill".
Turks are their own masters.

Turkey recalls ambassador in response to US resolution acknowledging Turks' genocide of 1 million Armenians.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7050439.ece

Armenian holocaust by the Turks
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n_OywOzPcQ&feature=fvw[/ame]

Last edited:
(...)

According to Prof. Justin McCarthy about 5.5 Million Ottoman Muslims where ethnically cleansed out of conflict during 1821-1922.
Daniel Pipes reviews the book:
LINK: Death and Exile: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ottoman Muslims, 1821-1922 :: Reviewed by Daniel Pipes

The world does not only turn around selectively on Christian victims of WW1.
As long as there is no "International Commission of Historians" or the allegation-makers go to International Court of Justice, I tend to live well with my believes.
This belive is this:
Armenians were Orthodox terrorists, that during WW1 took side with Russia in hope for independence. They chose their own destiny by siding with the enemy as Ottoman citizens during WW1.
They were relocated from the Caucasus conflict zone to Syrian desert and there they belonged to from strategic military perspective as people with "Ottoman citizenship" that chosed to take side with the enemy. Securing the conflict zone from disadvantages.

The so-called "Genocide Memorial" in Armenia sums up the size of the cock that was shoved up their terrorist ass.
2137880081_8970fb7bdd.jpg

Today's Turkey is a mix of different ethnicities with Muslim Identity from Ottoman Provinces. In Turkey there live more Albanians and Bosnians then in those countries itself. During the Ottoman Balkan wars before WW1, when Balkan was cleaned of Muslim identity as an outcome of these wars, there was human tragedy solely effecting Muslims. Yet, you do not hear any Turks whining about this.
As historical people of war, we have a philosophy of what ever is the outcome from battlefield, it stays there.
Bitching and whining about consequences of war and our own choices to influence these wars you will never hear from us.
Such concept is alien to us, we live up to our own faulty like men do.
You will never encounter Turks taking the role of women in a drama of lamentation to International Community.

You only witness such behaviour from people that do not take the consequences of their own choices.

Last edited:
You realize that nobody calls Turkey the "weak man" of Western Asia, right?

That's what they called the OTTOMAN empire about 90 years ago.

And they did so because it really was so corrupt that it an empire in decline

Which is why it lost the war right along with the Kaiser.

(...)

According to Prof. Justin McCarthy about 5.5 Million Ottoman Muslims where ethnically cleansed out of conflict during 1821-1922.
Daniel Pipes reviews the book:
LINK: Death and Exile: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ottoman Muslims, 1821-1922 :: Reviewed by Daniel Pipes

The world does not only turn around selectively on Christian victims of WW1.
As long as there is no "International Commission of Historians" or the allegation-makers go to International Court of Justice, I tend to live well with my believes.
This belive is this:
Armenians were Orthodox terrorists, that during WW1 took side with Russia in hope for independence. They chose their own destiny by siding with the enemy as Ottoman citizens during WW1.
They were relocated from the Caucasus conflict zone to Syrian desert and there they belonged to from strategic military perspective as people with "Ottoman citizenship" that chosed to take side with the enemy. Securing the conflict zone from disadvantages.

The so-called "Genocide Memorial" in Armenia sums up the size of the cock that was shoved up their terrorist ass.
2137880081_8970fb7bdd.jpg

Today's Turkey is a mix of different ethnicities with Muslim Identity from Ottoman Provinces. In Turkey there live more Albanians and Bosnians then in those countries itself. During the Ottoman Balkan wars before WW1, when Balkan was cleaned of Muslim identity as an outcome of these wars, there was human tragedy solely effecting Muslims. Yet, you do not hear any Turks whining about this.
As historical people of war, we have a philosophy of what ever is the outcome from battlefield, it stays there.
Bitching and whining about consequences of war and our own choices to influence these wars you will never hear from us.
Such concept is alien to us, we live up to our own faulty like men do.
You will never encounter Turks taking the role of women in a drama of lamentation to International Community.

You only witness such behaviour from people that do not take the consequences of their own choices.

Turkey, as an increasingly Islamic extremist country, is 99.3% Muslim, lacking in diversity that is found in Israel, where Jews, Muslims, Christians and Druze live in freedom and without the repression that exists in Turkey.

Social repression has a concomitant negative repressive effect on economic development in Turkey, where the per capita income is a meager $12,000, placing Turkey on among the lower rungs of the international economic ladder. Israel's per capita is over twice that of Turkey.

Last edited:
You realize that nobody calls Turkey the "weak man" of Western Asia, right?

That's what they called the OTTOMAN empire about 90 years ago.

And they did so because it really was so corrupt that it an empire in decline

Which is why it lost the war right along with the Kaiser.

Look, I will try to explain you.
The following quote comes from a man, who is elected for a 5 year term into "Intellectual" section of "Young Leaders Forum" of "Davos Economic Forum".
He is also the founder of one of Turkey's think-tanks.
The Neo-Cons, some of the Jewish organizations, some of the pro-Israeli think tanks in the US, and right wing extremists in Israel have accused Turkey of being anti-Israeli in the last 3 or 4 years.
(...)
We also see some extremist groups in Israel organizing campaigns against the AKP. They organize secret reports and secret gatherings that argue the U.S. should support a military coup in Turkey because they claim the current political party here cannot develop strong Turkey-Israeli or Turkey-U.S. relations. They have waged a dirty campaign in Washington to create a gap between the Turkish and U.S. administrations and the Turkish State is well aware of these dirty campaigns. For example, the Jewish group MEMRI is translating Turkish speeches and Presidential reports in order to manipulate American society. They translate words with a quite different spirit. If the Prime Minister says we are friends of Israel that is why we are criticizing them, they translate it into we are criticizing Israel because Israel deserves that. They apply dirty tricks to manipulate American politics.

Last year, after the Davos crisis, a high ranking Israeli general accused Turkey in all policy areas, including our policies with the Kurds, Armenians and Greeks, all issues that Israel supported during the 70’s 80’s and 90’s so what happened in 2009? Nothing has changed but the problem in Israel is that some politicians and military personnel are very emotional. I understand they are under fire, they are surrounded by some hostile Muslim countries and since the 1920s, they have been in hot conflicts; this environment has had negative effects for them and maybe they cannot think with a healthy mind frame, but if they continue to behave towards Turkey in this way, and undermine Turkish-United States, EU and Israeli relations, this behavior will cause long lasting damage in relations.
Laçiner: Turkish Foreign Policy in the New Era

For now I will let this paragraph stay uncommented, but will comment it further down in my post. Then I will try to explain you, why this all is happening and relations between Israel-Turkey will further escalate till things between both nations are hierarchically organized for a healthy relationship throughout this century, that follows the rules of disconneting the Israelian relationships from the interdependence of the US-Turkish relationships.

There are many states in the Middle East, that are currently sandwitched between 2 sides of the same radical coin (Israel+Iran).
All those states lack the tools for own designs regarding the region and in some cases even lack the tools of blocking intervention into their sovereignity.
Once those states recognize, that Turkish return to Middle East is irreversible they will line-up behind Turkey, simply as the most attractive option of all available.
We do have a broad range of tools to sweeten cooperation between them and us.
Alongside the money, the required human portential is available to walk together into a joint-future that provides economical, industrial and governance development.
Synergies that no other country in the region can provide.
Some of the tools Turkey has, was shown in first post.
Now, if we look at things figurative, then there are 2 pictures:
1. Dynamism within Anatolia has put Turkey into economic take-off mode
2. If Turkey is a large ship, and by 1) grows every year in size, this ship - if the captain chooses so - can drop anchor infront of surrounding nations that we have divergence in interests. Literally meaning, sailing into the comfort-zone of "the Other".

All those people blabering around about a "destructive" future for Turkey, once Turkey degrades relationships with USA, have not answered how socio-economic dynamism within Anatolia will be "destructed".
There is no noteworthy interdependence between US and Turkish economies.
For all those decades, the relationship has been developed solely through the security approach.
With Russia (Soviets) our trade is nearly 4 times bigger then with USA.
You know, that country, why USA and Turkey have this kind of relationship in first place.

Marc39 said:
Turkey, as an increasingly Islamic extremist couontry, is 99.3% Muslim, lacking in diversity that is found in Israel, where Jews, Muslims, Christians and Druze live in freedom and without the repression that exists in Turkey.

I do not give a fuck about your assesment of Turkish extremism.
You are just part of a propaganda machinery that has its cause in figurative example 2) , with the illusion that Turkey will just fuck-off to its indifferent, isolationistic insular position of the last 90 years through US pressure on Turkey.
Turkey will line-up the looser states behind it, defragment the regional chaos, set-up some sort of Schengen system with the Sunnite south, work with them for stability that serves the interest of the Turkish business community and make those states a no-go area for your aggression so you are being contained to just a fucking desert-strip on Eastern.Mediteranean.
There is no place for aggressors in this system.
It does not really matter, what YOU think about Turkey. It matters more, what we think about you, and for Turkish state - also because of your profile in Israel-Syria peace talks - you have been declared main obstacle to Middle East peace by Turkey.

It is within your reach to have good relations with the region, something you must decide for yourself and walk the road by own motivation. Else, the roads will be closed and the ascendance of Turkey over this area is anyway not within your reach to influence.
Simple as that.

You are just a tiny nation, that has been injected US fabricated testosterone. But this should not give you an illusion, that in the dawn you will wake up with a more severe erection then Turkey.

To your GDP per capita thing:
- Check Luxembourg's or Bahrain's GDP per Capita and its strength in International politics.
- Turkey will grow on average an annualy 6,7 % for the next 7 years (OECD), if you are interested in further projections, check Goldman Sachs study in first post
- By 2017 we will be 2nd fastest growing nation economically behind China
- by 2030 Turkey Turkic population will have reached 100 Million citizens.

I think, that these are rates, that - besides the outsourcing of Turkisn economy to Muslim periphery - will need import of workforce into Turkey.
Stratfor predicts this workforce coming from Egypt. The only country, that will outpace Turkish population in Middle-East in future.

Academic and scientific import is anyway happening.
It is just a matter of time till Turkey will compete on a decisive basis against anglo-saxon area for import of academic staff.
After all, we have cultural affinity, regional proximity and, let me take you as an example, they are not faced with rascist-religious fucks on virtual crusade.

In the end, I have to say this:
I do not support having further relationships with USA on same quality level.
Public polls in Turkey make this statement from me a common cause.
The times of USA standing for liberty and such things are definately over with Iraq invasion.
So far, you have also been the main cause for the injustice in Palestine.
It is time for Turkey to move on, and be remembered in history books to have chosen the side of justice.
This off course, does not mean, that we will murder US citizens, once we encounter them. It just means, that in a multi-polar world throughout 21st century where USA will stay Super-Power, but with more front-wind from powers that close the gap, will be just one component of Turkish foreign policy.

Transatlantic community is nothing for Turkey, it just means utilizing the benefits which Turkey offers and get stuffed US dick from Armenian-American districts in case of USA.
Relations with Europe take whole issue to a further level that would cause exploding of the here discussed matter.
We will integrate Muslim assets of Balkans in preferential relations with Turkey, Europe can stay Christian.

If you want to broaden your sight regarding misconcept that Muslims are in general inferior to Christians, I recommend you Hillaire Belloc.
If you choose to read sources of marc39, I have no problem with that also, in the end, it does not matter as average Turk does not really care what you think about them.
Fresh:
LINK: Perception of US becomes more negative in Turkey - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

Look, I will try to explain you.
The following quote comes from a man, who is elected for a 5 year term into "Intellectual" section of "Young Leaders Forum" of "Davos Economic Forum".
He is also the founder of one of Turkey's think-tanks.
The Neo-Cons, some of the Jewish organizations, some of the pro-Israeli think tanks in the US, and right wing extremists in Israel have accused Turkey of being anti-Israeli in the last 3 or 4 years.
(...)
We also see some extremist groups in Israel organizing campaigns against the AKP. They organize secret reports and secret gatherings that argue the U.S. should support a military coup in Turkey because they claim the current political party here cannot develop strong Turkey-Israeli or Turkey-U.S. relations. They have waged a dirty campaign in Washington to create a gap between the Turkish and U.S. administrations and the Turkish State is well aware of these dirty campaigns. For example, the Jewish group MEMRI is translating Turkish speeches and Presidential reports in order to manipulate American society. They translate words with a quite different spirit. If the Prime Minister says we are friends of Israel that is why we are criticizing them, they translate it into we are criticizing Israel because Israel deserves that. They apply dirty tricks to manipulate American politics.

Last year, after the Davos crisis, a high ranking Israeli general accused Turkey in all policy areas, including our policies with the Kurds, Armenians and Greeks, all issues that Israel supported during the 70’s 80’s and 90’s so what happened in 2009? Nothing has changed but the problem in Israel is that some politicians and military personnel are very emotional. I understand they are under fire, they are surrounded by some hostile Muslim countries and since the 1920s, they have been in hot conflicts; this environment has had negative effects for them and maybe they cannot think with a healthy mind frame, but if they continue to behave towards Turkey in this way, and undermine Turkish-United States, EU and Israeli relations, this behavior will cause long lasting damage in relations.
Laçiner: Turkish Foreign Policy in the New Era

For now I will let this paragraph stay uncommented, but will comment it further down in my post. Then I will try to explain you, why this all is happening and relations between Israel-Turkey will further escalate till things between both nations are hierarchically organized for a healthy relationship throughout this century, that follows the rules of disconneting the Israelian relationships from the interdependence of the US-Turkish relationships.

There are many states in the Middle East, that are currently sandwitched between 2 sides of the same radical coin (Israel+Iran).
All those states lack the tools for own designs regarding the region and in some cases even lack the tools of blocking intervention into their sovereignity.
Once those states recognize, that Turkish return to Middle East is irreversible they will line-up behind Turkey, simply as the most attractive option of all available.
We do have a broad range of tools to sweeten cooperation between them and us.
Alongside the money, the required human portential is available to walk together into a joint-future that provides economical, industrial and governance development.
Synergies that no other country in the region can provide.
Some of the tools Turkey has, was shown in first post.
Now, if we look at things figurative, then there are 2 pictures:
1. Dynamism within Anatolia has put Turkey into economic take-off mode
2. If Turkey is a large ship, and by 1) grows every year in size, this ship - if the captain chooses so - can drop anchor infront of surrounding nations that we have divergence in interests. Literally meaning, sailing into the comfort-zone of "the Other".

All those people blabering around about a "destructive" future for Turkey, once Turkey degrades relationships with USA, have not answered how socio-economic dynamism within Anatolia will be "destructed".
There is no noteworthy interdependence between US and Turkish economies.
For all those decades, the relationship has been developed solely through the security approach.
With Russia (Soviets) our trade is nearly 4 times bigger then with USA.
You know, that country, why USA and Turkey have this kind of relationship in first place.

Marc39 said:
Turkey, as an increasingly Islamic extremist couontry, is 99.3% Muslim, lacking in diversity that is found in Israel, where Jews, Muslims, Christians and Druze live in freedom and without the repression that exists in Turkey.

I do not give a fuck about your assesment of Turkish extremism.
You are just part of a propaganda machinery that has its cause in figurative example 2) , with the illusion that Turkey will just fuck-off to its indifferent, isolationistic insular position of the last 90 years through US pressure on Turkey.
Turkey will line-up the looser states behind it, defragment the regional chaos, set-up some sort of Schengen system with the Sunnite south, work with them for stability that serves the interest of the Turkish business community and make those states a no-go area for your aggression so you are being contained to just a fucking desert-strip on Eastern.Mediteranean.
There is no place for aggressors in this system.
It does not really matter, what YOU think about Turkey. It matters more, what we think about you, and for Turkish state - also because of your profile in Israel-Syria peace talks - you have been declared main obstacle to Middle East peace by Turkey.

It is within your reach to have good relations with the region, something you must decide for yourself and walk the road by own motivation. Else, the roads will be closed and the ascendance of Turkey over this area is anyway not within your reach to influence.
Simple as that.

You are just a tiny nation, that has been injected US fabricated testosterone. But this should not give you an illusion, that in the dawn you will wake up with a more severe erection then Turkey.

To your GDP per capita thing:
- Check Luxembourg's or Bahrain's GDP per Capita and its strength in International politics.
- Turkey will grow on average an annualy 6,7 % for the next 7 years (OECD), if you are interested in further projections, check Goldman Sachs study in first post
- By 2017 we will be 2nd fastest growing nation economically behind China
- by 2030 Turkey Turkic population will have reached 100 Million citizens.

I think, that these are rates, that - besides the outsourcing of Turkisn economy to Muslim periphery - will need import of workforce into Turkey.
Stratfor predicts this workforce coming from Egypt. The only country, that will outpace Turkish population in Middle-East in future.

Academic and scientific import is anyway happening.
It is just a matter of time till Turkey will compete on a decisive basis against anglo-saxon area for import of academic staff.
After all, we have cultural affinity, regional proximity and, let me take you as an example, they are not faced with rascist-religious fucks on virtual crusade.

In the end, I have to say this:
I do not support having further relationships with USA on same quality level.
Public polls in Turkey make this statement from me a common cause.
The times of USA standing for liberty and such things are definately over with Iraq invasion.
So far, you have also been the main cause for the injustice in Palestine.
It is time for Turkey to move on, and be remembered in history books to have chosen the side of justice.
This off course, does not mean, that we will murder US citizens, once we encounter them. It just means, that in a multi-polar world throughout 21st century where USA will stay Super-Power, but with more front-wind from powers that close the gap, will be just one component of Turkish foreign policy.

Transatlantic community is nothing for Turkey, it just means utilizing the benefits which Turkey offers and get stuffed US dick from Armenian-American districts in case of USA.
Relations with Europe take whole issue to a further level that would cause exploding of the here discussed matter.
We will integrate Muslim assets of Balkans in preferential relations with Turkey, Europe can stay Christian.

If you want to broaden your sight regarding misconcept that Muslims are in general inferior to Christians, I recommend you Hillaire Belloc.
If you choose to read sources of marc39, I have no problem with that also, in the end, it does not matter as average Turk does not really care what you think about them.
Fresh:
LINK: Perception of US becomes more negative in Turkey - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

In this context:

Turkey’s economy may expand 5.2 percent this year, the International Monetary Fund, or IMF, said in a report on Wednesday
IMF raises forecast for Turkey's growth - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

Forum List

Back