Weak 12: Most of the NFL Season Done, Most Seats Remain Empty

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Getty-Images_Streeter-Lecka1-640x480.jpg

The Tweets that are in this article are telling.

In person attendance is way down. And, from what I’ve been reading, TV ratings are in the tank.

Chicago Bears

lot of empty seats for such a nice day pic.twitter.com/HwRuOQFTaK — Chris Bleck (@chrisbleck) November 24, 2019
Cincinnati Bengals

Oh they really love their team being winless and all!! #PITvsCIN #emptyseats pic.twitter.com/wSuL2JR0iw — ₱Ɽł₦₵Ɇ Ø₣ ₱Ɇ₮₮ɎVłⱠⱠɆ (@TheCMichael24) November 24, 2019
Philadelphia Eagles

Sad. Empty seats and a poor showing by the team. Ugh. Need someone to step up!! pic.twitter.com/BNtY8KzZ60 — Joe Pa (@joepa16185) November 24, 2019
And so many more @ Weak 12: Most of the NFL Season Done, Most Seats Remain Empty

And the saddest news of all – for the left-wing media:

Not a Single Team Has Called Colin Kaepernick Since Workout

Getty-Images_Carmen-Mandato2-640x480.jpg

Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Not even a bite

Oh boo hoo.

More, if you really care @ Report: Not a Single Team Has Called Colin Kaepernick Since Workout | Breitbart

Getty-Images_Streeter-Lecka1-640x480.jpg

The Tweets that are in this article are telling.

In person attendance is way down. And, from what I’ve been reading, TV ratings are in the tank.

Chicago Bears

lot of empty seats for such a nice day pic.twitter.com/HwRuOQFTaK — Chris Bleck (@chrisbleck) November 24, 2019
Cincinnati Bengals

Oh they really love their team being winless and all!! #PITvsCIN #emptyseats pic.twitter.com/wSuL2JR0iw — ₱Ɽł₦₵Ɇ Ø₣ ₱Ɇ₮₮ɎVłⱠⱠɆ (@TheCMichael24) November 24, 2019
Philadelphia Eagles

Sad. Empty seats and a poor showing by the team. Ugh. Need someone to step up!! pic.twitter.com/BNtY8KzZ60 — Joe Pa (@joepa16185) November 24, 2019
And so many more @ Weak 12: Most of the NFL Season Done, Most Seats Remain Empty

And the saddest news of all – for the left-wing media:

Not a Single Team Has Called Colin Kaepernick Since Workout

Getty-Images_Carmen-Mandato2-640x480.jpg

Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Not even a bite

Oh boo hoo.

More, if you really care @ Report: Not a Single Team Has Called Colin Kaepernick Since Workout | Breitbart
I am not an intense follower of the NFL the way I used to be

in part its because my team is the cowboys

And they have become an insulting shell of what they used to during the great years of Tom Landry and jimmy johnson

then kaepernick and other black players started kneeling as an insult to America and that was the last straw

now my policy is:

Take a knee, break a knee

then everyone will have something to cheer about

There needs to be more humility in pro sports. It's something that's lost. There really are no role models for youth in pro sports anymore.

For instance, take that backup quarterback who whipped up on Brady and the Patriots a couple years ago and won the Superbowl MPV. Now there's a role model.

The looney SJW kneeler's like Kaepernick gut punched the NFL fan base and the Commissioner and team owners did nothing, and folded to their demands like a house of cards.

Fan's attend the games to watch their team play football, not be lectured to by the players. ..:cool:

The looney SJW kneeler's like Kaepernick gut punched the NFL fan base and the Commissioner and team owners did nothing, and folded to their demands like a house of cards.

Fan's attend the games to watch their team play football, not be lectured to by the players. ..:cool:

Agreed. The whole point of sports is for the fans to identify with the teams. That is why the teams are based in CITIES.

When the players literally start the game by insulting the fans, that undermines the whole basis of the fans caring about the team at all.

The sport should die.

Agreed. The whole point of sports is for the fans to identify with the teams. That is why the teams are based in CITIES.

When the players literally start the game by insulting the fans, that undermines the whole basis of the fans caring about the team at all.

The sport should die.

I'm pretty sure players have kneeled during the anthem in a number of different sports at this point. :dunno:

Uh its a lot more than than the kneeling why people are sick of the NFL.

Thats because fans are FINALLY seeing how these games are all fixed and as phony as pro wrestling with the NFL determining who the superbowl winner and superbowl opponent will be MONTHS in advance before the season begins,its the exact same dog and pony show as presidential elections are where the winner is selected years in advance.

Only an idiot who watched the NFC and AFC title games last year would say otherwise.Only an idiot could not put two and two together the NFL wanted the pats and the rams in the superbowl rather than the chiefs and saints because LA is the second biggest media market in the country,MUCH larger than NO obviously,same with the pats,boston is a much larger market than kansas city so in both cases the refs went out of their way to gift wrap a trip to the superbowl for BOTH teams. one of those two teams they ALWAYS do and football fans are sick of it. the proof being in the pudding a few years ago when they won the superbowl,the next year for the thursday night opener,the ratings were an ALL TIME low for a SUPERBOWL winner.:abgg2q.jpg:

Plus this is a day and age when you cant play defense,everytime a QB throws the ball deep down the field now,its gotten now where you always EXPECT the refs to throw a yellow flag and call pass interference.:rolleyes:

Not only that,the NFL is ruining the credibility of the game putting shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history and tradition. when a shiny brand new stadium takes priority over history and tradition,thats fucked.

the only NFL relocation that was justified was the Rams coming back to LA. all the others including the niners leaving SF for santa clara,are all fucking bullshit and hurting the game.people are tired of it,that shit was supposed to have stopped back in the mid 90's.

It has now gotten to the point where you now not only dont know what team your favorite player will playing for next season,you dont know what city your favorite team will be playing in next season.people are sick and tired of that bullshit.

Thats because fans are FINALLY seeing how these games are all fixed and as phony as pro wrestling with the NFL determining who the superbowl winner and superbowl opponent will be MONTHS in advance before the season begins,its the exact same dog and pony show as presidential elections are where the winner is selected years in advance.
Just as long as they keep letting my beloved NE Patriots and QB Tom Brady play and win the Super Bowl then I'm fine with it. ... :thup:

Just as long as they keep letting my beloved NE Patriots and QB Tom Brady play and win the Super Bowl then I'm fine with it. ... :thup:

It's unfortunate but Brady is in decline.
I'm curious to see what BB does when he's gone. He always seems to be able to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

The sport should die.

I'm pretty sure players have kneeled during the anthem in a number of different sports at this point. :dunno:

If any sport, is so full of anti-American pieces of shit, that they can't bring themselves to show respect to their fans, then that sport should die.

yeah its well known you have no morals or a conscience,that you only care about winners even if the owner is criminal who molests underage children.He is the same as a politician,the law wont touch him since he is part of a cabel of rich powerful people in control over our corrupt government. any of us did what HE did,we all are in jail now.

yeah its well known you have no morals or a conscience,that you only care about winners even if the owner is criminal who molests underage children.He is the same as a politician,the law wont touch him since he is part of a cabel of rich powerful people in control over our corrupt government. any of us did what HE did,we all are in jail now.
NE Patriots......America's team!! .. :thup:

NE Patriots......America's team!! .. :thup:

thanks for ADMITTING it there you are a fan of child molesters.

I rest my case on your conscience and morals you have.

Last edited:
Kapernick got no calls because he's a prima donna and a flake.....Two character traits that don't sit well with anyone, let alone employers who would shell out millions of dollars for an employee.

He made a big deal about his workout/audition for scouts for all the teams, then moved it 50 miles away at the last moment....Fuck him.

The sport should die.

If any sport, is so full of anti-American pieces of shit, that they can't bring themselves to show respect to their fans, then that sport should die.

"So full," is it? Just how many NFL players do you think actually knelt during the anthem?

The sport should die.

"So full," is it? Just how many NFL players do you think actually knelt during the anthem?

Enough that the league backed them, and not one other player dared speak out against it.

The sport should die.

Enough that the league backed them, and not one other player dared speak out against it.

Quote from Drew Brees: "I think the important point to make here is that flag symbolizes, represents the freedoms that you have the chance as an American to exercise. So sitting down for that, that is a blatant disrespect of the freedoms that that gives you. Like it's an oxymoron that you're sitting down, disrespecting that flag that has given you the freedom to speak out." More from Drew Brees on Colin Kaepernick: "I think the important point to make here is that flag symbolizes, represents the freedoms that you have the chance as an American to exercise. So sitting down for that, that is a blatant disrespect of the freedoms that that gives you. Like it's an oxymoron that you're sitting down, disrespecting that flag that has given you the freedom to speak out."

More from Brees: "If the protest becomes we’re going to sit down or kneel or not show respect to the flag of the United States of America and everything it symbolizes and everything it stands for, everything our country has stood for to get to this point, I do not agree with that." Drew Brees disagrees with President, kneeling during anthem

One of the premier players in the NFL has spoken out against kneeling, and you say "not one other player dared speak out against it"?

Hate the kneeling during the anthem if you want to, but there's no reason to make false statements about it.

The sport should die.

Quote from Drew Brees: "I think the important point to make here is that flag symbolizes, represents the freedoms that you have the chance as an American to exercise. So sitting down for that, that is a blatant disrespect of the freedoms that that gives you. Like it's an oxymoron that you're sitting down, disrespecting that flag that has given you the freedom to speak out." More from Drew Brees on Colin Kaepernick: "I think the important point to make here is that flag symbolizes, represents the freedoms that you have the chance as an American to exercise. So sitting down for that, that is a blatant disrespect of the freedoms that that gives you. Like it's an oxymoron that you're sitting down, disrespecting that flag that has given you the freedom to speak out."

More from Brees: "If the protest becomes we’re going to sit down or kneel or not show respect to the flag of the United States of America and everything it symbolizes and everything it stands for, everything our country has stood for to get to this point, I do not agree with that." Drew Brees disagrees with President, kneeling during anthem

One of the premier players in the NFL has spoken out against kneeling, and you say "not one other player dared speak out against it"?

Hate the kneeling during the anthem if you want to, but there's no reason to make false statements about it.

freedoms? this aint no free country,its a dictatership.:rolleyes:

the politicians in washington are the biggest criminals on the planet,making all the people on death row look like choir boys.:lmao::laughing0301:

Land of the free, needs to be changed to land of the suppressed,there aint no such thing is free speech in america. I tip my cap off to the kneelers.:clap2:

Drew Brees is one of those sheep who has been brainwashed he lives in a free country.

Forum List

Back