We wuz everythang and shit

Do you have any idea how powerful our military is? Or the EU? Or Russia? THINK dumbass. THINK

Yep and I know that you have 54 countries in South Africa armed with our weapons or soviet weapons living on a continent larger than both America and Europe with a huge desert in it with over 1 billion people living there and you say it's a simple matter. Then there is the matter of Chinese and Russian support if a white nation was to decide to attack. Whitey would lose if they actually tried invading Africa thinking they can whip everyone in the continent. THINK dumbass. THINK!
Why the hell would anyone want to invade Africa? There's nothing there anyone would want.
Use It or Lose It

It's loaded with natural resources. Because of their genetic mental unfitness, the natives developed hardly anything. Therefore, they have forfeited any claims to it. It becomes the intellectual property of homo sapiens. The only thing keeping us back has been that our oligarchy realized that the development of nature creates class mobility. That used to be the story of America.

Well that's not exactly how it was. I recognize that you suffer from, a mental disorder but trade existed on this planet before whites decided to invade Africa and European nations did trade with African nations for centuries before they lost their minds. I guess that's what happens when you live in sewage and suffer from too many rat bites.

Who started the Arab slave trade? Think hard before you answer.

How long ago was that? Were you alive then? I mean if you weren't alive for American slavery and can't talk about that, why in the hell are you asking about the Arab slave trade?

Yep and I know that you have 54 countries in South Africa armed with our weapons or soviet weapons living on a continent larger than both America and Europe with a huge desert in it with over 1 billion people living there and you say it's a simple matter. Then there is the matter of Chinese and Russian support if a white nation was to decide to attack. Whitey would lose if they actually tried invading Africa thinking they can whip everyone in the continent. THINK dumbass. THINK!
Why the hell would anyone want to invade Africa? There's nothing there anyone would want.
Use It or Lose It

It's loaded with natural resources. Because of their genetic mental unfitness, the natives developed hardly anything. Therefore, they have forfeited any claims to it. It becomes the intellectual property of homo sapiens. The only thing keeping us back has been that our oligarchy realized that the development of nature creates class mobility. That used to be the story of America.

Well that's not exactly how it was. I recognize that you suffer from, a mental disorder but trade existed on this planet before whites decided to invade Africa and European nations did trade with African nations for centuries before they lost their minds. I guess that's what happens when you live in sewage and suffer from too many rat bites.

How long ago was that? Were you alive then? I mean if you weren't alive for American slavery and can't talk about that, why in the hell are you asking about the Arab slave trade?

I brought it up because you pretend that whites invented slavery. Your people were being gelded by Arabs long before they were brought over here to pick cotton. Arabs, the same people whos achievements in the middle ages you try to appropriate into a black achievement.

Use It or Lose It

Well that's not exactly how it was. I recognize that you suffer from, a mental disorder but trade existed on this planet before whites decided to invade Africa and European nations did trade with African nations for centuries before they lost their minds. I guess that's what happens when you live in sewage and suffer from too many ra bites.
It doesn't matter, blacks were slave trade a long time ago.

Use It or Lose It

I brought it up because you pretend that whites invented slavery. Your people were being gelded by Arabs long before they were brought over here to pick cotton. Arabs, the same people whos achievements in the middle ages you try to appropriate into a black achievement.

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 5.14.03 PM.png

Do you have any idea how powerful our military is? Or the EU? Or Russia? THINK dumbass. THINK

Use It or Lose It

Probably the same people that started the Barbary slave trade where they enslaved all those white people.

Use It or Lose It

I call it the white boy deflect. Its a surefire way to know you have stumped or emotionally traumatized a white boy. The reaction is always to bring up another subject that may have at least one word in it that matches the subject you are really talking about.

Snakes' Scapegoat

We should imitate the Jews instead of being jealous of them. The hereditary plutocracy blames everything they themselves are doing on the Jews, who won't worship them like the rich-loving class-climbers do. Jews help one another, while the loser groups are selfishly divided within and don't have the guts to unite against the self-appointed ruling class.

Forum List

Back