“We won’t make a difference if we don’t kill a cop or 2"

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
The NYPD is investigating an apparent Occupy Wall Street protester who made threats on Twitter Saturday about killing cops.

“We won’t make a difference if we don’t kill a cop or 2,” someone with the Twitter handle Smackema1 posted at about 11:40 p.m. to Ustream, which showed footage of the Zuccotti Park protests in Manhattan.

“There is no name or any other identifying information linked to the Twitter account, but the NYPD is seeking a subpoena to run it down,” said spokesman Paul Browne. Police are separately checking telephone threats made to two cops and their families on Saturday, Browne added.

In all, 73 demonstrators were arrested Saturday and yesterday, including two for assaulting cops, police said.

Christopher Geist, 38, allegedly squeezed a cop’s crotch and tried to steal his gun. Cecily McMillan, 23, allegedly elbowed an officer in the eye after she was treated at New York Downtown Hospital for a seizure. She was then taken to Bellevue Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

Read more: NYPD checking OWSer’s Twitter threat against cops - NYPOST.com

May Day is going to get even uglier.

They are calling for a general strike on May 1 - no work; no school. For many college students, that's final exam week. I wonder how sympathetic those liberal professors will be when Johnny Radical pulls a no show.

They are calling for a general strike on May 1 - no work; no school. For many college students, that's final exam week. I wonder how sympathetic those liberal professors will be when Johnny Radical pulls a no show.

More than likely the colleges will have to accomidate the pee party, or be labeled as hate mongers and face an occupy campus movement.

I'm not surprised they haven't done so, even though based on rhetoric, they should be occupying over priced schools now.

They have a better plan. Get the Dems to support student loan forgiveness. Their over priced colleges can still charge whatever they want and the taxpayers can pick up the tab. Win/win strategy for the masters and their sheep.

The NYPD is investigating an apparent Occupy Wall Street protester who made threats on Twitter Saturday about killing cops.

“We won’t make a difference if we don’t kill a cop or 2,” someone with the Twitter handle Smackema1 posted at about 11:40 p.m. to Ustream, which showed footage of the Zuccotti Park protests in Manhattan.

“There is no name or any other identifying information linked to the Twitter account, but the NYPD is seeking a subpoena to run it down,” said spokesman Paul Browne. Police are separately checking telephone threats made to two cops and their families on Saturday, Browne added.

In all, 73 demonstrators were arrested Saturday and yesterday, including two for assaulting cops, police said.

Christopher Geist, 38, allegedly squeezed a cop’s crotch and tried to steal his gun. Cecily McMillan, 23, allegedly elbowed an officer in the eye after she was treated at New York Downtown Hospital for a seizure. She was then taken to Bellevue Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

:lol:

You wish.

Dont worry. They aren't violent. We citizens on the right are just fearmongers. And we are so convincing that we even get the radicals on the left to comply with our attempts at fearmongering by saying stuff like this.

OK. So you make the nutters in the OWS movement you symbol for that movement. You don't mind then that we make Timothy McViegh the symbol for you wingnuts, I take it.

Remember all of the Democrats and their Liberal Masters crying for civility and their pathetic attempts to pin the culture of violence and rehtoric on Conservative Talk Radio after Gabriel Giffords was shot? Is it Conservative Talk Radio rhetoric causing this call for violence againts Law Enforcement?? Where are the Liberal pundits?

OK. So you make the nutters in the OWS movement you symbol for that movement. You don't mind then that we make Timothy McViegh the symbol for you wingnuts, I take it.

have you had the chance to pass by some of these assholes by Wall st. ?

I have, and they are ether dumb as dirt or not mentaly with it.

And thoes on the left bring up McViegh once a week....usually in an attempt to defend radical muslims.

Last edited:

Meh, talk is cheap. I doubt any of these kids has the balls to put his ideology on the line. Getting arrested for trespassing is one thing, but going down for a murder charge ... I doubt it.

Excuse me? You must have me confused with a leftie.

I doubt it.

Any cops dead?

No?

The right's hysteria is fairly obvious. They're afraid of pretty much everybody, minorities, liberals, women, foreignors.

Believe me, if a truly violent movement happens in this nation it's going to come from some right wing group, not from the left.

We see these right wing cranks goading themselves up for a revolution against the state every day on this board.

It'd be funny if it wasn't also so pathetic.

You've already tried and failed. Your main problem is the so called "nutters" make up a majority of your group.

They will have to do more than getting a cop or two. To be taken seriously, they will have to start entire buiilding take overs and get all the greedy capitalists working there.

In Oakland they had a rally to F**k the Cops". 50 protesters squared off against 200 citizens which put an end to the protests quite quickly. That's what works. The best thing to happen is that OWS start ramping up the violence. The closer to the election the more violent they will hopefully get. obama needs to own this entire movement.

Whats the difference between #OWS and a bunch of drunken German Brownshirt thugs marching out of a Munich BeerHall intent on overthrowing the Weimar Republic in Berlin?
Just that they are Obama's TwentyFirst Century Brownshirts, the kernel of Obama's future SA. Remember that Civilian National Police Force more omnipotent than the US Military that Obama mused about, once?

Whats the difference between #OWS and a bunch of drunken German Brownshirt thugs marching out of a Munich BeerHall intent on overthrowing the Weimar Republic in Berlin?
Just that they are Obama's TwentyFirst Century Brownshirts, the kernel of Obama's future SA. Remember that Civilian National Police Force more omnipotent than the US Military that Obama mused about, once?
Considering his recent EOs, I would bet good money that idea comes back again with fervency.

I worry more about some right winger driven to insanity by these paranoid nazi-commie characterizations wading into a crowd of protesters guns-a-blazing for freedom.

Forum List

Back