We Won!!! We Won!!! We kicked West Clermonts BUTTS!!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
Talk about a good football game, our pee wee team played awesome yesterday! It has been a long time since we beat West Clermont (old rival) But we kicked their butts yesterday 6-0. :poop: :gs: They were pissed the coaches were bitchin, the kids were mad. Our guys were cheering it was great. Our boy's are on their way to the superbowl we have 2 more games to win that count and they are shoo ins. I believe the next Rival game is Colerain (krisy and wolfsblood's area) Good thing my nephew doesn't play football or we might have a problem :eek:

:mm: :mm: :mm: :mm:

Congrats, sweets!! Sounds Awesome!!!! :banana: I'm rooting for yall!!!
A little football bragging myself, LOL, my old highschool (of which I was football manager (watergirl, lol)) played Friday night. My cousin is on the team. It was our homecoming and we went into double overtime and ended up winning 20-14, WOOHOO!!! Best part was, they beat our rival from when I was in school, LOL!!! :banana: It was televised Friday and Sat. night. Awesome game!! :D

khafley said:
Talk about a good football game, our pee wee team played awesome yesterday! It has been a long time since we beat West Clermont (old rival) But we kicked their butts yesterday 6-0. :poop: :gs: They were pissed the coaches were bitchin, the kids were mad. Our guys were cheering it was great. Our boy's are on their way to the superbowl we have 2 more games to win that count and they are shoo ins. I believe the next Rival game is Colerain (krisy and wolfsblood's area) Good thing my nephew doesn't play football or we might have a problem :eek:

:mm: :mm: :mm: :mm:

Congrats!!! Sounds like they are doin great!!!! Can't wait till they come. Is that next weekend or the one after?

:clap1: :thup:

krisy said:
Congrats!!! Sounds like they are doin great!!!! Can't wait till they come. Is that next weekend or the one after?

:clap1: :thup:

October 23rd at 11:30am

UsaPride said:
Congrats, sweets!! Sounds Awesome!!!! :banana: I'm rooting for yall!!!
A little football bragging myself, LOL, my old highschool (of which I was football manager (watergirl, lol)) played Friday night. My cousin is on the team. It was our homecoming and we went into double overtime and ended up winning 20-14, WOOHOO!!! Best part was, they beat our rival from when I was in school, LOL!!! :banana: It was televised Friday and Sat. night. Awesome game!! :D

Cool, Congrat's to you too!!!! :mm:

Forum List

Back