We were lied to again Ebola Spreads Through Droplets in the Air

Obviously no one else in the Hospital were breathing while the Ebola virus was around :doubt:

The SECOND (There SHOULDN'T have been the FIRST one!!!) patient MAY have infected a planeload of passengers, who went on to maybe infect others.

Cross your fingers and hope those people didn't spread it to even one other person.

RW ignorance and stupidity knows NO bounds ... NONE !

I know.

and they're worried about other people voting.

if an intelligence test were given, i'm pretty sure most of these wackadoodles wouldn't be able to cast a ballot.

Okay, if you are so smaht if the planeload of people are infected and some of them went on, unknowingly to spread it from there, tell us what can stop it???

This I'm looking forward to.

:D

The point is now moot.

Obama allowed ebola into the USA when he was cautioned not to.

He said they were wrong and that we had the proper protocols.

He lied.

Intentionally?

Can't be proven yet.

quiet, idiot

You've had pontoons in your ears long enough. Time for you to listen to the truth, Missy.

1. I am not your "missy".
2. you wouldn't know the truth you conspiracy believing wacko, if it bit you in the butt

I wouldn't let you NEAR my butt.

And Lord KNOWS you ain't spreading the truth except by accident.

And don't get all pissy, Missy.

:D

maybe the mods will kill this thread too ..

of course Perry wasn't responsible for Ebloa in Tx

of course Reagan wasn't responsible for Aids in Cali

RW's made valid points saying just that.

Obama isn't responsible for Ebola in America either

but in light of pure partisan politics, the "new normal" reigns supreme, RW stupidity and hypocrisy is all the justification necessary.

These 24 hour "news" channels jumped the shark about a decade ago. They actually play sound effects and doom music as lead-ins to their manufactured bullshit stories. These are the tactics of propaganda organs.

What the fuck is going on!?!?

We all know something you haven't yet learned.

And I don't care if you, personally, learn it or not.

There.

I said it.

i'm pretty sure you've never learned anything

The White House just admitted we have a serious situation and der Messiah cancelled a fund raising trip!!!

Now, you KNOW it has to be serious cause he didn't even cancel a fundraiser the same day as the Benghazi massacre!

You assholes deserve ebola piss poured down your throats.

maybe the mods will kill this thread too ..

of course Perry wasn't responsible for Ebloa in Tx

of course Reagan wasn't responsible for Aids in Cali

RW's made valid points saying just that.

Obama isn't responsible for Ebola in America either

But in light of pure partisan politics, the "new normal" reigns supreme, RW stupidity and hypocrisy is all the justification necessary.

Ben Carson told us ebola patients shouldn't be allowed into the usa.

But Obama assured us that we had the proper protocols to handle them safely.

He lied and if a pandemic starts you will have nothing but smiles at helping encourage the infection of this country.

15 other countries banned flights from the ebola countries.

But not US.

Why Not?

"Ebola" Obama.

You and Obama are STILL trying to cover for his incompetence and lies.

You suck his shit.

Sorry if I'm not susceptible to what you're afraid of. Maybe when you're all growed up you'll be less impressed too?

Go ahead and show us how safe it is.

Go to Dallas and do some volunteer work with the ebola patients.

And then maybe your nonsense will stop.

"The White House just admitted we have a serious situation and der Messiah cancelled a fund raising trip!!!"

Breaking now. Hell just froze over. Film at 11.

75541-full.jpg

Obviously no one else in the Hospital were breathing while the Ebola virus was around :doubt:

The SECOND (There SHOULDN'T have been the FIRST one!!!) patient MAY have infected a planeload of passengers, who went on to maybe infect others.

Cross your fingers and hope those people didn't spread it to even one other person.

Why shouldnt there have been a first one? Ebola only been around for a decade or more. Did you think the virus needed a passport?

The point is now moot. Obama allowed ebola into the USA when he was cautioned not to. He said they were wrong and that we had the proper protocols.

He lied. Intentionally? Can't be proven yet.

The bottom line? Our clocks have begun ticking. We lose.
Hi!

Curious how your dramatic Ebola countdown is coming along? Clocks ticking to we lose and all...

Forum List

Back