We WANT Republicans to run against "contraception"

QW, None of that answered the questions I asked, or even addressed them. You're talking out of your ass, and you keep changing the subject. It just looks stupid.

Really? You provided a link talking the medical loss ration, did not once mention the profit margin, and assumed that they are the same thing, and I am the one talking out my ass? That is really funny.

If you actually read the article you posted you will see this paragraph.

Look at that, they MLR is the amount of money they get to spend out of the premiums they collect on non medical expenses and profit. Insurance companies are actually lobbying to count fraud detection as part of actual medical spending, not administrative costs. No one knows if they will get that or not, but at this point everything I said is true. It is not my fault you don't know enough about the ins and outs of Obamacare to actually follow a discussion about it, but that does not mean I am the one that is talking out of my ass.

on actual medical care rather than overhead, marketing expenses and profit.

That was what I was talking about, in re "only recently," as far as the 3% profit margin you claimed, and the idea that I'm saying its the same thing:

What you consider profit is what's left after advertising, lobbying, etc. That's a faulty method of accounting what is paid out directly in providing (paying out for) the coverage consumers pay for.

I don't give a rats ass if the bag men driving up the cost of health care in America (in tandem with the drug companies) make less money because of MLR, and the idea that the MLR has no dircect relation TO the profit margin is assinine.

Your ass, talking out of it.

Fraud detection is not providing a service to the consumer, but a way for providers to weasel out of coverage, and it belongs in administration.

If you got nothing, just admit it and move on.

Old, crusty Republicans are always against birth control, but never have a problem with milking the taxpayer to fund their erectile dysfunction problems.

No birth control for you, but I will damn make sure that the taxpayer makes my penis fly at full mast.

Seriously? If you're this stupid, perhaps you should be on pinterest instead of posting in a political forum. Provide for us one name of a Republican "against" birth control........and abortion doesn't count. Hell, I'll even make it easy for you and expand your search to include state as well as federal. Of course, along with the name, you'll need to provide a linkable quote. Go ahead, we'll wait. Put up or shut up.

That's what I'm waiting for. Where's the legislation?

Where's the Republicans who have ever banned birth control.

It's completely a lie and this is all these morons have to run on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

QW, None of that answered the questions I asked, or even addressed them. You're talking out of your ass, and you keep changing the subject. It just looks stupid.

Really? You provided a link talking the medical loss ration, did not once mention the profit margin, and assumed that they are the same thing, and I am the one talking out my ass? That is really funny.

If you actually read the article you posted you will see this paragraph.

Look at that, they MLR is the amount of money they get to spend out of the premiums they collect on non medical expenses and profit. Insurance companies are actually lobbying to count fraud detection as part of actual medical spending, not administrative costs. No one knows if they will get that or not, but at this point everything I said is true. It is not my fault you don't know enough about the ins and outs of Obamacare to actually follow a discussion about it, but that does not mean I am the one that is talking out of my ass.

on actual medical care rather than overhead, marketing expenses and profit.
That was what I was talking about, in re "only recently," as far as the 3% profit margin you claimed, and the idea that I'm saying its the same thing:

What you consider profit is what's left after advertising, lobbying, etc. That's a faulty method of accounting what is paid out directly in providing (paying out for) the coverage consumers pay for.
I don't give a rats ass if the bag men driving up the cost of health care in America (in tandem with the drug companies) make less money because of MLR, and the idea that the MLR has no dircect relation TO the profit margin is assinine.

Your ass, talking out of it.

Fraud detection is not providing a service to the consumer, but a way for providers to weasel out of coverage, and it belongs in administration.

They aren't going to make less money, they will reduce their overhead, lay off agents, secretaries, and janitors, and ignore all but the most blatant fraud in order to maintain their profits.

FYI, fraud is stuff like doctors overcharging, and patients who are fine who file claims anyway. Combating that reduces the cost of everyone's coverage, which is why federal prosecutors spend so much time on Medicare/Medicaid fraud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back