We WANT Republicans to run against "contraception"

R

rdean

People use contraception to limit the size of their families to what they can financially support. They space out the children so the mother can recover between children and so they don't have a lot of babies they can't support all at one time. For many women, contraceptives are also used for health reasons.

The vast majority of women take contraceptives including nearly every women of child bearing age including married women.

Republicans are trying to pick a fight against contraception.

All I can say is "bring it on". It's a fight Democrats welcome.

What I see when Rdean talks

PenguinS.jpg

People use contraception to limit the size of their families to what they can financially support. They space out the children so the mother can recover between children and so they don't have a lot of babies they can't support all at one time. For many women, contraceptives are also used for health reasons.

The vast majority of women take contraceptives including nearly every women of child bearing age including married women.

All I can say is "bring it on". It's a fight Democrats welcome

It is not a fight about contraception. It is a fight about government violation of the First Amendment.

And we already know the Democrats enjoy encroaching on the Constitution. That's a given.

Dean thinks this is just about contraception rather than infringement on Liberty from a POTUS that has been caught overstepping his Constitutional authority.

Bring it on indeed. WE will put into focus the real issue, not made up yaksqueeze from a pinhead racist bigot that gets it wrong 100% of the time.

You are trying to say that is what Republicans are fighting against. I wonder if Obama's new Attack Watch thing takes reports about lies from anyone, or just the ones from the right.

It is not a fight about contraception. It is a fight about government violation of the First Amendment.

And we already know the Democrats enjoy encroaching on the Constitution. That's a given.

That was last week. Now it's a just another example of cons trying to interfere in people's personal lives. :cool:

Well you know what they say about want (wish).

This for now is a good fight to WAKE THE PEOPLE UP about the tyranny of this administration. This folks is not about CONTRACEPTIONS. PEOPLE can get them on every street corner..DON'T LET THEM CHANGE THE SUBJECT,.

The big stuff about the economy, jobs, etc etc will BE NEXT. They still have 10 months folks

you all can wish in one hand but poo poo in the other and see which fills up first..

As opposed to running for contraception?

What on Earth did your parents do to you?

You are trying to say that is what Republicans are fighting against. I wonder if Obama's new Attack Watch thing takes reports about lies from anyone, or just the ones from the right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZPwDRZ6pTM]Hitler Discovers ATTACKWATCH is a Joke! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back