We want Peace but in the mean time we will take all of your land !!!

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
Sec of State Clinton came out today and stated that the new plans for housing units in East Jerusalem and plans to re-zone land in the west bank were an impediment to peace.

British Foreign Sec Hague said that "Israeli settlements are illegal under international law and undermine trust between the parties,"

We hear constantly from the Zionists that all they really want is peace.
CAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD SITE EXAMPLES OF HOW THE ISRAELI'S ARE SEEKING PEACE ??? Seems to me they are actively doing their best to undermines all efforts to encourage a peaceful solution while at the same time Stealing as much land as possible.

Sec of State Clinton came out today and stated that the new plans for housing units in East Jerusalem and plans to re-zone land in the west bank were an impediment to peace.

British Foreign Sec Hague said that "Israeli settlements are illegal under international law and undermine trust between the parties,"

CAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD SITE EXAMPLES OF HOW THE ISRAELI'S ARE SEEKING PEACE ??? Seems to me they are actively doing their best to undermines all efforts to encourage a peaceful solution while at the same time Stealing as much land as possible.

Piece is more like it...these facts on the ground will result in more tensions...I don't think Israel will ever have Peace without sharing or internationalizing Jerusalem like the original Partition plan envisioned.

Last edited:

i think the plan is..."if we kill all the palestinians, we'll have pece."

but, in the process of ridding themselves of the palestinians, they will be ringing the death knell for judaism.

the sins that would have been visited upon their children, won't be...because their children will begin to leave in droves.

Hillary probably won't stray too far from the Party Line between now and 2016:

"Should Obama begin to pressure Israel to remove settlers from the West Bank and accept a Palestinian capital in Jerusalem, he would ignite a firestorm among evangelical Christians, the Israeli Lobby, the neocons, and a Congress that, not long ago, gave Bibi 29 standing ovations after he dressed-down Barack Obama right in the Oval Office.

"Obama has acquired much political capital with his election victory, but not that much.

"In a Bibi-Barack face-off over settlements and Jerusalem, with whom would ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other Democrats looking to 2016 stand?”

A Mirage of Mideast Peace | The American Conservative

Never existed. Was Quryash controlled.....now....always Islamic...:cool:

ROFLMAO----ok have it your way----the dogs who wrote the koran were LYING PIGS

Nope, keep dreaming Rosie....Yathrib the way you refer to it never existed....certain villages did....under Q leaders...:cool: :)

Yet again 'because' the dogs who wrote the koran were lying shit-----I agree

the only truth they recorded was the fact that AL NABI was a rapist perverted pig

ROFLMAO----ok have it your way----the dogs who wrote the koran were LYING PIGS

Nope, keep dreaming Rosie....Yathrib the way you refer to it never existed....certain villages did....under Q leaders...:cool: :)

Yet again 'because' the dogs who wrote the koran were lying shit-----I agree

the only truth they recorded was the fact that AL NABI was a rapist perverted pig

You're so adorable when you try to have everything your way....you remind of syreen.....with anything she tries to come to the same conclusion....illogical...:cool:

Go ahead and show us where you are trying to refer to it...and the way you refer to Mecca as a ancient Jewish land is pure bollocks....it's arabic land....deal with it...:)

Betar+Checkpoint.jpg

An Israeli street sign placed in the occupied West Bank (near Bethlehem) on Road 375 going from El-Khader Junction with road 60 (Tunnel Road) to Ela Valley. The sign is placed just before crossing from the West Bank to Israel near the illegal, Jewish-only colony/settlement of Betar Illit and the Palestinian villages of Husan, Batir and Wadi Fuqeen (Betar Checkpoint, which is not on the Green Line, but rather inside the West Bank). It says in Hebrew:

"Welcome to Betar Checkpoint

This checkpoint is for the passage of Israelis only. It is forbidden to pass and/or drive a person through this checkpoint, who is not Israeli!!

"Israeli" - a resident of Israel, a person who lives in the area and is a citizen of Israel, or a person ENTITLED TO MAKE ALIYAH TO ISRAEL ACCORDING TO THE [JEWISH] LAW OF RETURN, 1950, AS VALID IN ISRAEL"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back