We want democrats to run against common sense and real issues!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Keep up the good work. Because we all know most families sit around the dinner table talking about the lack of access to good quality rubbers.

Bring it on!

Keep up the good work. Because we all know most families sit around the dinner table talking about the lack of access to good quality rubbers.

Bring it on!

We want democrats to run against common sense and real issues!

So do we. But it looks like Republicans are the "only game in town".

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy1_43760.jpg

What a lame attempt Dean. Our side is discussing jobs, economy and spending. Your side.....sex.

Tell me the Republican "jobs plan".

Tell me how Republicans expect to "grow the economy".

Who is talking "banning contraception"?

Which Republican Presidential candidate (or candidates) said women's involvement in the military should be very limited and no woman should be president.

Shall I stop here for now?

What a lame attempt Dean. Our side is discussing jobs, economy and spending. Your side.....sex.

Plenty of time to talk about jobs after they get the social conservatives all wound up to a frenzy of biblical proportions, they don't give a damn about economic issues and neither will the republicans after a while.

The post appears to reference the recent debate over whether insurers and/or religious organizations should be required to provide contraceptives as part of their health plans for employees at primarily secular operations (ie, hospitals but not churches).

I'm not sure I agree with the premise that it is primarily the Democrats that are driving the debate. Certainly, the Obama administration set it off, but the loudest voices seem to be on the conservative side, particularly if we include the religious figures that oppose the administration on this. At least in the press, Republicans are the ones holding congressional hearings and making gaffes about how gals might keep their legs together.

The post appears to reference the recent debate over whether insurers and/or religious organizations should be required to provide contraceptives as part of their health plans for employees at primarily secular operations (ie, hospitals but not churches).

I'm not sure I agree with the premise that it is primarily the Democrats that are driving the debate. Certainly, the Obama administration set it off, but the loudest voices seem to be on the conservative side, particularly if we include the religious figures that oppose the administration on this. At least in the press, Republicans are the ones holding congressional hearings and making gaffes about how gals might keep their legs together.

Are you talking about when Republicans swore to take him down even before he was sworn in?

Tell me the Republican "jobs plan".

Tell me how Republicans expect to "grow the economy".

Who is talking "banning contraception"?

Which Republican Presidential candidate (or candidates) said women's involvement in the military should be very limited and no woman should be president.

Shall I stop here for now?

Game, set, match, Dean!

Forum List

Back