‘We vomit’ on Charlie Hebdo’s sudden friends, staff cartoonist says - See more at: http://www.themal

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Does he have a point? Can't people disagree with what you say yet agree you have a right to say it?

“A few years ago, thousands of people took to the streets in Pakistan to demonstrate against Charlie Hebdo. They didn’t know what it was. Now it’s the opposite, but if people are protesting to defend freedom of speech, naturally that’s a good thing.”

- See more at: We vomit on Charlie Hebdo s sudden friends staff cartoonist says World Malay Mail Online

Ever since this happened, I have been pointing out to people that these people were haters who taunted others from behind the protections of the police and have been accused of "blaming the victims"in spite of me also condemning the attackers.

This does not surprise me at all. The attackers were evil people, but this magazine is not some random innocent victim. The trolls trolled the wrong people. That they died doesn't make them any less trolls. Obviously the trolls have no intent to stop being trolls if this OP is any indication.

Ever since this happened, I have been pointing out to people that these people were haters who taunted others from behind the protections of the police and have been accused of "blaming the victims"in spite of me also condemning the attackers.

This does not surprise me at all. The attackers were evil people, but this magazine is not some random innocent victim. The trolls trolled the wrong people. That they died doesn't make them any less trolls. Obviously the trolls have no intent to stop being trolls if this OP is any indication.

Really, you think because they posted satirical cartoon that they have any responsibility in the attack? Please say this isn't truly what you think. Because if you are then you are getting dangerously close to justifying any attack. What you are saying, in my opinion, is that people's rights are not dictated by law but by the consequences. So I suppose that if someone truly believed that abortion was a crime against their religion and they started to attack abortion clinics your suggest would be that the clinics should shut down? That SNL is OK making fun of Palin and her religious beliefs but damn them if they make fun of the wrong religion.

No, the fault with this all lies with those who are still living in the 7th century, or want to.

Forum List

Back