we told you so

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
He does think it's true. He wanted to refute what spike said, but couldn't think of a good argument, so he just went for a personal attack instead. Now he claims he didn't necessarily believe it was true, now that he looks foolish. But the pronoun "we" as used in the title of the thread usually is intended to include the speaker as part of the subject of the sentence. Evidently he feels he told us something, by using this inclusive pronoun. What did you tell us, dk? And why don't you believe it now?

:bsflag: think what you'd like to RWA, its all wrong anyway. :thup:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
:bsflag: think what you'd like to RWA, its all wrong anyway. :thup:

So you erroneously assert. Being convincing is so old hat anyway. Isn't it!

How conveniently, completely, and evidently intentionally you've severed all connection to rationality.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
get over your retarded ass, insein. I posted a damn op/ed article and spikes and you treat like I'm trying to apostle slate or something.

BTW the PC thing to say is physically diasbled ass.

Did I post it because I think its true? who would know because you didn't even ask.

I'll bite. Why did you post it, DK?

Did I post it because I like slate? who would know because you didn't even ask.

Again, ill bite. Do you like Slate, DK?

The real issue is YOU think that by posting anything that is negative towards bush, the administration, or the republican party in general must be some vast left wing conspiracy and must be slammed on as ad hominus, not valid, having no substance, or just plain 'liberal'.

I dont hink its a conspiracy. I do feel compelled to respond to posts that oppose my point of view as apparently are you.

So heres what I suggest you do. Go through my history of posts from start to finish, try to learn ANYTHING about me besides doing the automatic rabid dog reaction

I dont recal "kneejerking" as you would say. I recal ltelling you to respond to SPIKES post with something other than "your an idiot"

...and maybe you'll find the reason why I'm one of the moderators on this board. If you need help finding that answer, let me know. I've got a hundred ways to tell you.

K

DK - there are times when it's appropriate to dig in your heels and fight like hell.

Then there are times when you should accept the ass kicking with as much grace and dignity as you can muster.

:D

Forum List

Back