we told you so

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
The Slate list is absolutely BRILLIANT!.....well, except for the brilliant part.

So, by Slate's logic we should never have gone into Germany to end WW II.

We never should have gone into Afghanistan & taken out the Taliban.

In other words, don't hit back at those who attack you, for you might make them even angrier than when they tried to destroy you the FIRST time.

This is liberalism at its best. This is all they have to offer. Actually, this is one of their only substantive arguments, though very twisted & grossly naive.

Basically, all they can do is make up conspiracy theories and call Bush & Republicans names, thus showing how intellectually bankrupt they have become.

Seriously, I'm just waiting- what with Teddy "The Killer" Kennedy's latest tirade as proof - for the day I see a debate between a conservative & a liberal where, upon the Republican making an astute, logical point, the liberal retorts with, "Oh, YEAH! Well.....well.......YOUR MAMA!"
ROTFLMFAO

So sad, isn't it? If liberals, in all of their pathetic politically correct cowardice, had their way we would just disband our military & hand the keys to the White House over to UBL.......because we don't want to hurt his feelings, harm his self-esteem, or, worse, make him mad.

Dear Liberals,

I am being serious when I say that you guys need to have the DNC set up suicide hotlines for you guys on the night of November 2nd. I only tell you this out of love & concern, ya know?

This was SPIKES response to your opinions.

You got all of that bullshit out of an op/ed column? Please, don't hold back your hatred for anything liberal at all, let it flow, my brother

That was your response back. So wheres the actual rebuttal without the point-dodging namecalling? Do you have one?

Dear DK, Mr Right Wing Man, and all you others that I dont really care about one way or another........

This is what youre doing......:poke:
but I cant say much because Im already a hypocrite for even saying that much.

:cof:

Kind of strange to find RWA accusing DK of petulant and non responsive sniping, since he, like the majority of the people on this board, left and right, engage in making the same semantic, unsubstantiated bullshit claims you find taking place of real discussions everywhere. By the way, George Bush is a cross dresser and eats babies.

Originally posted by Syntax_Divinity
Kind of strange to find RWA accusing DK of petulant and non responsive sniping, since he, like the majority of the people on this board, left and right, engage in making the same semantic, unsubstantiated bullshit claims you find taking place of real discussions everywhere. By the way, George Bush is a cross dresser and eats babies.

Did someone hear something that sounded like goat gas?

Originally posted by insein
No i think thats the sound of the point being totoally lost among the bullshit....as usual btw when you try to get a serious reaction from a liberal or democrat or whatever.

:boohoo:

Don't blame me, or any other liberal, just because the valid answer and/or solution we give isn't the one you want to hear. That tells me that theres someone with a problem hearing the truth, and it isn't the liberal side.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
:boohoo:

Don't blame me, or any other liberal, just because the valid answer and/or solution we give isn't the one you want to hear. That tells me that theres someone with a problem hearing the truth, and it isn't the liberal side.

What valid answer or solution. You post perspective free, factless, negativism about bush and then run away when a more accurate interpretation is proferred or when your point is questioned. Well you don't run away exactly, you just immediately go to pointless adhominem based attacks ala "Did you get that out of an op ed column?" Hardy fucking har. Utterly pointless dude. It's not a good response.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
What valid answer or solution. You post perspective free, factless, negativism about bush and then run away when a more accurate interpretation is proferred or when your point is questioned. Well you don't run away exactly, you just immediately go to pointless adhominem based attacks ala "Did you get that out of an op ed column?" Hardy fucking har. Utterly pointless dude. It's not a good response.

you MUST be talking about spillmind. and if you, or anyone else, took that op/ed seriously then I'm not the one with the issue.

you MUST be talking about spillmind. and if you, or anyone else, took that op/ed seriously then I'm not the one with the issue.

I've got no problem with wise cracks, but a wise crack is not a good reply if your trying to advance your particular argument in a given post. I'm not insulted, nor do I think anyone should be; I just want you to know that no one considers it a convincing response. Maybe being convincing isn't your aim.

You got all of that bullshit out of an op/ed column? Please, don't hold back your hatred for anything liberal at all, let it flow, my brother :rolleyes:

So was this your valid answer and/or solution?

I'll say the same thing to you, that I said to spikes...

You got all that bullshit out of an OP/ED article?

some of you idiots are just plain insane.

Or was this the valid answer and/or solution?

ho hum, more of the typical right wing systematic attack of worthless nothings against the liberalism they hate because its progressive, not conservative and restrained like they want it to be. boring, repetitive, and oh so typical.

Perhaps that was the valid answer and/or solution?

can't dodge your non-issue, and I don't respond to crap.

I guess maybe that was the valid answer and/or solution in your mind. Like i said before, par for the course as far as liberal responses go.

get over your retarded ass, insein. I posted a damn op/ed article and spikes and you treat like I'm trying to apostle slate or something.

Did I post it because I think its true? who would know because you didn't even ask.

Did I post it because I like slate? who would know because you didn't even ask.

The real issue is YOU think that by posting anything that is negative towards bush, the administration, or the republican party in general must be some vast left wing conspiracy and must be slammed on as ad hominus, not valid, having no substance, or just plain 'liberal'. So heres what I suggest you do. Go through my history of posts from start to finish, try to learn ANYTHING about me besides doing the automatic rabid dog reaction(what you would refer to as 'kneejerk', and maybe you'll find the reason why I'm one of the moderators on this board. If you need help finding that answer, let me know. I've got a hundred ways to tell you.

get over your retarded ass, insein. I posted a damn op/ed article and spikes and you treat like I'm trying to apostle slate or something.

Did I post it because I think its true? who would know because you didn't even ask.

The real issue is YOU think that by posting anything that is negative towards bush, the administration, or the republican party in general must be some vast left wing conspiracy and must be slammed on as ad hominus, not valid, having no substance, or just plain 'liberal'. So heres what I suggest you do. Go through my history of posts from start to finish, try to learn ANYTHING about me besides doing the automatic rabid dog reaction(what you would refer to as 'kneejerk', and maybe you'll find the reason why I'm one of the moderators on this board. If you need help finding that answer, let me know. I've got a hundred ways to tell you.

Let's see: He whines ("you didn't even ask"). He gets upset when we interject a perspective less replete with intentional negativism. Then reminds us of his mod status. Gosh he's great, he doesn't need to make sense to the likes of us, he's a mod, oooo, look at big man, DK.

Now why didnt you respond with that in the first place, Instead of all the bullshit. Thats at least a reaction to what SPIKES had intially posted (or a reaction to my coaxing anyway). Thats all i was asking for. Your real reaction to the post. Not some 1 sentence response that contained no substance. Gotta keep people honest.

He does think it's true. He wanted to refute what spike said, but couldn't think of a good argument, so he just went for a personal attack instead. Now he claims he didn't necessarily believe it was true, now that he looks foolish. But the pronoun "we" as used in the title of the thread usually is intended to include the speaker as part of the subject of the sentence. Evidently he feels he told us something, by using this inclusive pronoun. What did you tell us, dk? And why don't you believe it now?

Forum List

Back