WE TOLD You SO!!! "He just didn’t have the experience for governance"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Barring an unexpected change in the country, the political legacy of the 44th president will be that he left office with the atmosphere in the United States in worse shape than when he was elected.

He just didn’t have the experience for governance,” Davis said.
“It’s hard for some rookie to come in here and change it. I think it’s easier said than done.”

Obama’s legacy: Politics of anger, fights, division

So who's fault is it that this inexperienced person who told all of us he was going to use "tricks" tactics to deceive us into believing he wasn't an angry black man when in reality Obama was the angriest person to assume the presidency.

In Obama's own words when he was "fooling" his own mother!!!
From Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a
well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

And America has paid with lives, money and security because of this now ANGRY BLACK MAN!

Yawn, guy, the Republican complaint about Obama.

He didn't fix all the things Bush fucked up fast enough.
Never before has someone spent so much to fix so little..................Leaving a legacy of debt that our children have no hope of paying back................

bea84a245f9e83f1224a850ff261e8ce.jpg

Obama's Legacy is a complete failure.

Foreign policy........FAILURE.
1. ISIS rise and after years of continuous combat they are still expanding.
2. Libya........in full chaos with ISIS on the rise.
3. Yemen.........U.S. gets kicked out.
4. Assad.....stated policy of removal..........failure.
5. Iran......stupid agreement that will end the same as North Korea. have become even flagrant with their actions.
6. Iran.....gaining power throughout the region..firing missiles with death to Israel on them
7. Egypt flipped us off and rightfully so completely against what Obama said they must do with the Muslim Brotherhood.
8. Makes alliances with the Kurds and then stands bye as Turkey kills them.

Domestic..............FAILURE.
1. More debt added than all the previous presidents combined.
2. Record numbers on Welfare and Food Stamps.
3. Median wages continue to fall.
4. Businesses continue to leave.
5. Promises lower Health Insurance costs and they increase dramatically.
6. Part time work President, do to the dumb ass clause in Obamacare.
7. Praises BLM movements and Racism to divide America.
8. More land grabs.
9. Lowest Labor Participation rate since the 60's.
10. Lowest Growth rates since Carter.......have to check that one but our growth rate sucks.....
11. Inflated the markets with QE's...........with BS job growth.

and so on...........

His legacy is a failure.

OBL is dead
GM is alive

Obama wins.
LOL

Desperation to deflect from the numbers that Obama has failed on.............

Give me the growth data on those on Welfare and more on poverty during his term sweetie.......

And tell me which foreign policy statement I made is wrong........

Perhaps Libya.............that was all his.............how the hell are things in Libya.............

Your a tool..........and trying to water down a failure as a President.

There is one thing a president can do above all things that require no experience. Do what Reagan did. Was there ever a time when there was a question of which country that Reagan loved? Was there a time that anyone thought that Reagan put any country before the one he loved?

Are there times when one wonders what country Obama loves? If any? Are there times when we wonder about Obama's moral fiber? Obama has many advisors on how to run the economy, military and the country in general. What he needed was an advisor to show him how to love America.

OBL is dead
GM is alive

Obama wins.

GM owes the taxpayer millions.....SEALS got OBL

If that's all you have go back to bed

Kidney failure got OBL.

Why do you think Bush didn't "find" him while he hid in plain sight? Why do you think, whoever it was, was buried at sea as quickly as possible? Why do you think that the SEAL team was not able to recognize him? Why no pictures? Anyway, I deviate from the topic.

Timeline: Osama Bin Laden Died on December 14, 2001 From Complications Due to Kidney Failure • /r/conspiracy

The same thread over and over . Here's the anti obama thread recipe :

1. Claim he failed on somthing using totally subjective criteria and opinion. No facts needed.

2. Invent obscure statistics and act as if they are common Economic indicators . Avoid time tested Indicators .

3. If somthing is good, claim that Obama has nothing to do with it . If something is bad , obama is 100% responsible .

4. If you can't avoid a good stat, just say it's a lie .

5. Make shit up.

Barring an unexpected change in the country, the political legacy of the 44th president will be that he left office with the atmosphere in the United States in worse shape than when he was elected.

He just didn’t have the experience for governance,” Davis said.
“It’s hard for some rookie to come in here and change it. I think it’s easier said than done.”

Obama’s legacy: Politics of anger, fights, division

So who's fault is it that this inexperienced person who told all of us he was going to use "tricks" tactics to deceive us into believing he wasn't an angry black man when in reality Obama was the angriest person to assume the presidency.

In Obama's own words when he was "fooling" his own mother!!!
From Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a
well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

And America has paid with lives, money and security because of this now ANGRY BLACK MAN!

Let's now repeat the same error with Donald Trump!

1. Claim he failed on somthing using totally subjective criteria and opinion. No facts needed.

2. Invent obscure statistics and act as if they are common Economic indicators . Avoid time tested Indicators .

3. If somthing is good, claim that Obama has nothing to do with it . If something is bad , obama is 100% responsible .

5. Make shit up.

And left loons respond with "BBBBUUUUUUUTTT BOOOOOOOSH!!!"

5. Make shit up.
He ran on turning the economy around, amongst many other things. Like Bush spending 4 trillion was unpatriotic. The economy was in the tank but we still aren't where we were before it crashed. There are many examples, discussed here quite frequently. You burrowing into your safe space so you can't see it doesn't make it go away, it just makes you look ignorant.

Forum List

Back