We The PEOPLE

A brief history of rightwing propaganda regarding polls:

1. Clinton - BAD - because he just did whatever the polls told him to do...

2. Bush - GOOD - because he just did what he believed was right, no matter what the polls said...

3. Obama - BAD - because he won't do what the polls are saying he should do...

I have always found it to be baffling that these same people defend Bush who was born into one of the richest and most powerful families in the country while questioning the "affluence" of the Obama's who came from working class families and used education to work their way up.

I'm a capitalist. I have no problem with people earning money. But hypocrites who make millions whining about capitalism... are still HYPOCRITES and can expect for other people to say so. There's nothing substantively different between the Obamas and Michael Moore.

Michelle Obama has had an impressive career, her last day job being at University of Chicago Hospitals as Vice President for Community and External Affairs. If she were white, her credentials wouldn't even be a subject for discussion.

Laura Bush was an elementary teacher and then a librarian--both "community service" jobs. How often was she attacked for her credentials when she moved up the ladder to First Lady?

You can accuse people of Racism if that's what you want to do. It doesn't make it true though.

Michelle Obama made a $300,000+ salary working PR at a hospital. And people wonder why medical care costs so damn much. :rolleyes:
Worse, the hospital has been accused of Patient Dumping in a program that she designed.
American Thinker: Michelle Obama's Patient-Dumping Scheme

I have always found it to be baffling that these same people defend Bush who was born into one of the richest and most powerful families in the country while questioning the "affluence" of the Obama's who came from working class families and used education to work their way up.

I'm a capitalist. I have no problem with people earning money. But hypocrites who make millions whining about capitalism... are still HYPOCRITES and can expect for other people to say so. There's nothing substantively different between the Obamas and Michael Moore.

Thanks...I get it now

George Bush being born into the Bush family "earned" it

Barack Obama raised by a single mother working his way up to president "didn't"

Michelle Obama has had an impressive career, her last day job being at University of Chicago Hospitals as Vice President for Community and External Affairs. If she were white, her credentials wouldn't even be a subject for discussion.

Laura Bush was an elementary teacher and then a librarian--both "community service" jobs. How often was she attacked for her credentials when she moved up the ladder to First Lady?

You can accuse people of Racism if that's what you want to do. It doesn't make it true though.

Michelle Obama made a $300,000+ salary working PR at a hospital. And people wonder why medical care costs so damn much. :rolleyes:
Worse, the hospital has been accused of Patient Dumping in a program that she designed.
American Thinker: Michelle Obama's Patient-Dumping Scheme

So, you think overhead costs in Hospitals are too high...but you oppose fixing healthcare

I see a feeding frenzy building. Think I will mosey on over to another thread.
Have fun.
Yeah... get out of the United States as well!

Wonderful video Pale Rider; it brought tears to my eyes. :clap2: We live in a great land and the Great Satan and his demon followers are destroying it.

We the people elected Obama to fix the economy and pass healthcare

He is delivering what "WE THE PEOPLE" elected him to do

If you are not happy, you are welcome to vote for someone else in two years. Until then, Obama represents the will of WE THE PEOPLE
And you think he's doing what he campaigned on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Really. Why do the numbers bear you out to be misinformed?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

Seems to me a pretty good amount of "we the people" don't know what the Hell they want because they keep jumping back and forth like sheeple. Right now a majority 48.9% oppose the legislation that's "we 48.9 percent of the people" then "we 41.3% of the people" supports the legislation. So it's cool to say shit like "we the people" like the whole nation is for your cause, when 41.3% of "we the people" aren't. The answer to that the other 41.3% are soviet communists... negros... muslim-terrorist lovers... jewish zionists... and Nanci Pelosi.

Name call. Classify yourselves as "true patriots" and "we the people". Now anyone who disagrees with you are "outsiders" and "unAmerican". Divide and conquer. That's "real clear politics" alright.:clap2:

The percentages quoted represent the fact that people are against THIS health care proposal, and it's no wonder. Once the rabid naysayers started getting all the press coverage, it was a no-brainer that the masses would be thusly brainwashed. It still doesn't dismiss the fact that a huge majority of people STILL WANT HEALTH CARE REFORM. But will the cons do it? Of course not. If they win back seats, as surely they will, the whole thing will once again be not just put on a back burner but extinguished entirely.

Praise JESUS!!!

Thanks...I get it now

Barack Obama was raised mostly by his grandparents. His mother was a flighty liberal who dumped him off for years at a time. Grandma was a vice president at a bank. And Barry went to a nice private school because an evil, white, banker supported his fuzzy ass through childhood. :rolleyes:

Try not to be so jealous of other people's money, hey? Go earn some of your own. And try not to be a hypocrite about it when you do... that is, if you don't want people pointing and laughing at you for your glaring lack of integrity.

So, you think overhead costs in Hospitals are too high...but you oppose fixing healthcare

Here's a thought.... maybe your hero, Barack Obama, and his Merry Band of Thieves could get off their collective ass and do something that might actually be effective at "fixing" healthcare. :rolleyes:

What they're doing instead raises costs, raises debt, grows government, and defies constitutional law.

Thanks...I get it now

Barack Obama was raised mostly by his grandparents. His mother was a flighty liberal who dumped him off for years at a time. Grandma was a vice president at a bank. And Barry went to a nice private school because an evil, white, banker supported his fuzzy ass through childhood. :rolleyes:

Try not to be so jealous of other people's money, hey? Go earn some of your own. And try not to be a hypocrite about it when you do... that is, if you don't want people pointing and laughing at you for your glaring lack of integrity.

Yes, Obama obviously was born with a silver spoon in his mouth while poor George Bush worked in a shoe shine stand to make a living

New Topics

Forum List

Back