We suck!!!!!!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Who's brilliant idea was it to go with no long sleeve t-shirts in the snow?

Man we are sucking in this snow game. NOBODY is catching passes!!! Except the Bears. Nobody is tackling...except the Bears.. We are not out of it yet but we better start fucking catching the ball! Mike Williams is being a total punk in this game. CATCH THE BALL MIKEY!!!!

THAT is going to be your excuse??:lol: ;)

What excuse?? We SUCK!!! The Bears are outplaying the Seahawks in every phase of the game. Could this be any clearer?

I thought you were attributing it to the length of their sleeves.:D

Dropping this many passes is way out of the norm for our receivers. Hasselbeck is putting the ball in our receivers hands and they are acting like this is the first time they have ever seen a pigskin. Ya...I think they would catch the ball better if they were wearing something to keep their arms warmer. I've played in the snow. The muscles don't react fast enough if they are cold. NOTICE ALL of the bears are dressed for the snow!

What excuse?? We SUCK!!! The Bears are outplaying the Seahawks in every phase of the game. Could this be any clearer?

Dropping this many passes is way out of the norm for our receivers. Hasselbeck is putting the ball in our receivers hands and they are acting like this is the first time they have ever seen a pigskin. Ya...I think they would catch the ball better if they were wearing something to keep their arms warmer. I've played in the snow. The muscles don't react fast enough if they are cold. NOTICE ALL of the bears are dressed for the snow!

I guess they ain't such dummies after all.:tongue:

funny, i see a lot of bears with short sleeves on

Mostly linemen..prevents being held. In the skill positions is what I was referring to. The Bears are playing in the snow better than we are. Their receivers are catching the ball better. They are also blocking better.

Most of them are wearing short sleeves...

Forum List

Back