We Still see Half a Million a week file for UI.

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Neubarth, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    It happened this week, too. The actual numbers reported by the states say half a million per week are losing their jobs. that is Two Million a Month.

15 Million have been dropped from the labor force over the years, and nobody raises an eyebrow. According to our government, they were just a bunch of lazy shits anyway, just slave labor who do not know their place, so now they are drawing welfare and food stamps.

It is time for civil war to break out in this country. The lies of government have become so oppressive that we have to fight back.

It may take a few years, but it is a coming reality. Civil War is near and welcome.

2. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,604
    I agree that we will see an attempted civil war in the coming decade but it will be high tax states with liberal agendas trying to make flyover country care but since flyover country is where the military is disproportionately stationed in and drawn from I don't think it will get far.

3. loosecannon

loosecannon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +264
    "The actual numbers reported by the states say half a million per week are losing their jobs. that is Two Million a Month. "

Link please!

It doesn't matter how many folks lose their jobs. It matters how many lose jobs vs how many gain jobs, it's a differential thing.

4. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,155
    In all honesty, you're insane. If you welcome war, you've never seen the elephant; if war comes to pass, I hope you are the first to experience the sound, the smell and the horror of combat.

5. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    At the ballot box. It's already happening. The stranglehold of the welfare state is being destroyed, at long last.

6. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,604
    More so in Europe than here as pensions and healthcare services get slashed.