We Still see Half a Million a week file for UI.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
It happened this week, too. The actual numbers reported by the states say half a million per week are losing their jobs. that is Two Million a Month.

15 Million have been dropped from the labor force over the years, and nobody raises an eyebrow. According to our government, they were just a bunch of lazy shits anyway, just slave labor who do not know their place, so now they are drawing welfare and food stamps.

It is time for civil war to break out in this country. The lies of government have become so oppressive that we have to fight back.

It may take a few years, but it is a coming reality. Civil War is near and welcome.

I agree that we will see an attempted civil war in the coming decade but it will be high tax states with liberal agendas trying to make flyover country care but since flyover country is where the military is disproportionately stationed in and drawn from I don't think it will get far.

"The actual numbers reported by the states say half a million per week are losing their jobs. that is Two Million a Month. "

Link please!

It doesn't matter how many folks lose their jobs. It matters how many lose jobs vs how many gain jobs, it's a differential thing.

It happened this week, too. The actual numbers reported by the states say half a million per week are losing their jobs. that is Two Million a Month.

15 Million have been dropped from the labor force over the years, and nobody raises an eyebrow. According to our government, they were just a bunch of lazy shits anyway, just slave labor who do not know their place, so now they are drawing welfare and food stamps.

It is time for civil war to break out in this country. The lies of government have become so oppressive that we have to fight back.

It may take a few years, but it is a coming reality. Civil War is near and welcome.

In all honesty, you're insane. If you welcome war, you've never seen the elephant; if war comes to pass, I hope you are the first to experience the sound, the smell and the horror of combat.

I agree that we will see an attempted civil war in the coming decade but it will be high tax states with liberal agendas trying to make flyover country care but since flyover country is where the military is disproportionately stationed in and drawn from I don't think it will get far.

At the ballot box. It's already happening. The stranglehold of the welfare state is being destroyed, at long last.

At the ballot box. It's already happening. The stranglehold of the welfare state is being destroyed, at long last.
More so in Europe than here as pensions and healthcare services get slashed.

Forum List

Back