We should sue the Portugese and Arabs for refunds.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I realize it was a buyer beware market 500 years ago, but it's pretty obvious some of the people who were sold to the democrats until 1860 were not of the highest quality. I think we should force the people they were purchased from to take all of the blacks on welfare back and give us $600 a piece + a $100,000 sustainment fee.

We can use that money to fund United Negro College fund scholarships, buy guns for the working poor black people who deserve the tools for self defense, and maintain civil war monuments.

I realize it was a buyer beware market 500 years ago, but it's pretty obvious some of the people who were sold to the democrats until 1860 were not of the highest quality. I think we should force the people they were purchased from to take all of the blacks on welfare back and give us $600 a piece + a $100,000 sustainment fee.

We can use that money to fund United Negro College fund scholarships, buy guns for the working poor black people who deserve the tools for self defense, and maintain civil war monuments.

I totally agree great idea

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back