We should remove sanctions against Russia and place them on Germany.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Germany is refusing to spend an adequate amount of money on their military. We should resume economic relations with Russia. Germany is extremely dependent on Russian and Middle Eastern oil because they have very little oil in their own country. If we can come to an agreement with Russia that persuades them not to sell oil to Germany and help us persuade the Middle East to do the same, we can hurt Germany very badly from an economic standpoint and make an example out of them and the rest of NATO will fall in line.

What about Canada? Considering what I've been through, I would support them and openly. No other nation is more dependent and exploitive as an "ally" as Canada is to the U.S. Militarily, economically and politically.

At this point GOP voters are basically insane... LOL. Life sure is exciting on the propaganda machine...

Why do you say that though? Honest question. I may not support his sentiment in general, but, the greatest transfer of wealth maybe in the history of Mankind (or Peoplekind in Canada), happened over the last 25 years or so, from the U.S to China.

Now, Merkel speaks from two sides of her mouth. It's no wonder the NSA was listening to her cell phone. Honestly, this is repeated by so many countries. She tells everyone "Trump mustn't support Putin and his goals", then she signed a multi billion dollar gift for a pipeline.

She tells the Brits, "you cannot leave the EU without great suffering". While she herself was raised behind a wall in Berlin.

Then there is Canada, which, I don't think I need to expand anymore on this night my feelings and anger at my mistreatment. The despair I have felt at times I wouldn't wish on anyone. The reality of what Canada is doing is outright criminal. To it's citizens and allies like the U.S. Complete abuse and exploitation, while so many remain ignorant to our system.

I never thought I'd say it, but as much as Russia is an adversary, there are other nations who aren't exactly friends of America. At least Americans can't say that Russia is stealing your jobs and industries as other have been.

Allies and enemies change all the time. Whether, individuals on this planet or nation states. There are too many focused on trying to control America under some global umbrella, one that would stamp all over your Constitution. They are too thick to understand what it would eventually mean for them. Harming and taking advantage of a vital source of good for the world, the only nation that risks so much to ensure global peace, is sure to backfire.

Germany is refusing to spend an adequate amount of money on their military. We should resume economic relations with Russia. Germany is extremely dependent on Russian and Middle Eastern oil because they have very little oil in their own country. If we can come to an agreement with Russia that persuades them not to sell oil to Germany and help us persuade the Middle East to do the same, we can hurt Germany very badly from an economic standpoint and make an example out of them and the rest of NATO will fall in line.
Forget about NATO. It should be dissolved. Nothing but an antiquated idea that might lead to yet another useless war.

At this point GOP voters are basically insane... LOL. Life sure is exciting on the propaganda machine...

Why do you say that though? Honest question. I may not support his sentiment in general, but, the greatest transfer of wealth maybe in the history of Mankind (or Peoplekind in Canada), happened over the last 25 years or so, from the U.S to China.

Now, Merkel speaks from two sides of her mouth. It's no wonder the NSA was listening to her cell phone. Honestly, this is repeated by so many countries. She tells everyone "Trump mustn't support Putin and his goals", then she signed a multi billion dollar gift for a pipeline.

She tells the Brits, "you cannot leave the EU without great suffering". While she herself was raised behind a wall in Berlin.

Then there is Canada, which, I don't think I need to expand anymore on this night my feelings and anger at my mistreatment. The despair I have felt at times I wouldn't wish on anyone. The reality of what Canada is doing is outright criminal. To it's citizens and allies like the U.S. Complete abuse and exploitation, while so many remain ignorant to our system.

I never thought I'd say it, but as much as Russia is an adversary, there are other nations who aren't exactly friends of America. At least Americans can't say that Russia is stealing your jobs and industries as other have been.

Allies and enemies change all the time. Whether, individuals on this planet or nation states. There are too many focused on trying to control America under some global umbrella, one that would stamp all over your Constitution. They are too thick to understand what it would eventually mean for them. Harming and taking advantage of a vital source of good for the world, the only nation that risks so much to ensure global peace, is sure to backfire.
Canada and Germany our our very best allies, Russia is a bad competitor just like China. We are still very rich and our wealth has not been transferred to China. What the hell is Canada doing? It's hard to keep up with the nonsense from the GOP propaganda machine...

You sure to rally for Russia a lot.
we already beat them badly they're not my enemy ...Russia just another competitor on the world stage. the establishment hates them because they dont like to play along
with things like those "western European values" we keep hearing about .

Forget about NATO. It should be dissolved. Nothing but an antiquated idea that might lead to yet another useless war.

I agree. The USA needs allies. Right now, Russia's starting to look good.

Sanctions should be lifted everywhere, let commerce and trade be free and stop trying to dominate the globe with force.

Forum List

Back