We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

When my father grew up in Brooklyn is was only recently acceptable for a German immigrant to marry a Mick.

Yes?..and your point is?
We have a multicultural society that's doing nicely and would do better if we could determine how many guest workers we really need, and legalize them.

PS, and Jeb acts older and more tone deaf than Hillary.

I think we should have a solid immigration policy that has a pathway for citizenship for anyone that wants it.

One of the things that makes America exceptional? Is that anyone, anywhere has the potential to be an American.

That's pretty uniquely American.

nonsense..we have plenty of immigration laws and we have plenty of american citizens willing to work...but our immigration laws aren't being enforced...

and anyone can become a citizen of any country ...if they meet the qualifications...nothing "unique" about it.

What you REALLY mean is anyone can enter our country illegally and enjoy the benefits of being an american (welfare, free education, free health care, free housing, free utilities) without having to do anything..... except sneak across the border.

but we're going to correct all that pretty soon...

Holy crap what a fountain of misinformation .

Illegals can't get welfare . If they have a kid that's legal, he can get welfare .

Welfare is paid to the mother, not the kid.

You just proved yourself wrong.

Yes?..and your point is?
We have a multicultural society that's doing nicely and would do better if we could determine how many guest workers we really need, and legalize them.

I think we should have a solid immigration policy that has a pathway for citizenship for anyone that wants it.

One of the things that makes America exceptional? Is that anyone, anywhere has the potential to be an American.

nonsense..we have plenty of immigration laws and we have plenty of american citizens willing to work...but our immigration laws aren't being enforced...

and anyone can become a citizen of any country ...if they meet the qualifications...nothing "unique" about it.

What you REALLY mean is anyone can enter our country illegally and enjoy the benefits of being an american (welfare, free education, free health care, free housing, free utilities) without having to do anything..... except sneak across the border.

Illegals can't get welfare . If they have a kid that's legal, he can get welfare .

he's a kid with no life experience just here to agitate...not worth wasting time trying to have a mature conversation..

Yes?..and your point is?

The baby ain't exactly gonna handle money .

Do u know anything how snap or transitional assistance works?

In other words, exactly what I said.

Even the "mainstream" republicans are nuts.

We should not have a multicultural society

No, to be honest, we shouldn't, if it means giving in to political correctness in order to suppress one culture type to encourage another. Multiculturalism to me means supporting all cultures and traditions while giving them equal status in our society. Your version does no such thing. I guarantee it.

In other words, exactly what I said.
Not really .

They are only eligible if the kid is a citizen . They get some money for the kid, but they don't for Themsleves .

Example : dad and baby are citizens, mom is illegal . They get a grant for a family of two, mom does not apply cause she's illegal.

Mom dad n baby are all illegal . They get nothing .

We were never a homogeneous nation. Ever.

I never said we were, though...our biggest mistake was importing negroes...it's all been downhill since...and now with wide open borders for the last 15 or 20 years we're almost done as a nation...there are no "united" states...we aren't united in ANYthing...

The 'mistake' did not start with the import of negroes.

The problem started with colonization by different religious and ethnic groups from Europe.

Yes, you may like to think of Americans as all Anglo-saxons, but the truth is there are more whites of different cultures than any other group.

Hey, I just realized something. You may not be Anglo-Saxon. Would that not make you an outsider as well?

The U.S. Is the most successful country out there . Our varied background is our strength .

Nature hates homogeneous Beings.

We were never a homogeneous nation. Ever.

I never said we were, though...our biggest mistake was importing negroes...it's all been downhill since...and now with wide open borders for the last 15 or 20 years we're almost done as a nation...there are no "united" states...we aren't united in ANYthing...

The 'mistake' did not start with the import of negroes.

I didn't say it started..I said it was the worst mistake this country ever made.

The problem started with colonization by different religious and ethnic groups from Europe.
the problem for who? the colonists weren't forced to live together at gunpoint by the government..they were free to live where they chose and associate with whoever they chose.

Yes, you may like to think of Americans as all Anglo-saxons, but the truth is there are more whites of different cultures than any other group.

quite a leap in logic there..you assume much. Race is a stronger bond than religion...

Hey, I just realized something. You may not be Anglo-Saxon. Would that not make you an outsider as well?
"outsider" to who?
My ancestors were huns and vikings, thanks. I honor their traditions, culture and my white heritage.

Even the "mainstream" republicans are nuts.

We should not have a multicultural society

Didn't he get his degree in Latino Studies or something? :)

He's married to an Hispanic woman and speaks fluent Spanish.

It was a patently ridiculous statement to make to pander to the racist elements in the GOP (Which is most of the GOP).

This is something he would not be able to overcome in the General Election were he to win the nomination.

Exactly. There is pander-monium in the GOP race.
Perhaps... but the Democrats... the World's Champeeen Vote-Whores and Panderers... are not in any position to throw rocks.

Look where we are now in 2015?

see how well it's TURNED OUT FOR US

We aren't the UNITED anymore. we are THE DIVIDED states of America. thanks to threads like this and the people who pushes this on us

?????????????????????????

Do you really think threads on this one section of this one site affect the nation as a whole?

Forum List

Back