We should help Moderate and Conservatives divide their party!

The republicans built an extention on to their tent back during Falwel's "Moral Majority" days. It was kind of like adding Section 8 housing to a suburban gated community. Predictably, the neighborhood has become decidedly seedy. I'm not too concerned about it, because the tea party types are kind of like dogs chasing cars. They have demostrated over and over again that if they catch one, they don't have the slightest idea of what to do with it. It is kind of a shame what they are doing to Kansas, for example, but, better them, than me.

What do we have in the democrat party? Elected officials who are afraid to speak about the carnage of abortion or the criminals who surge across the borders? Republicans have a history of debating tough issues within the party and democrats have a history of intimidation and threats to keep outspoken members of their party silent and compliant to whatever insanity the DNC proposes.

What do we have in the democrat party? Elected officials who are afraid to speak about the carnage of abortion or the criminals who surge across the borders? Republicans have a history of debating tough issues within the party and democrats have a history of intimidation and threats to keep outspoken members of their party silent and compliant to whatever insanity the DNC proposes.

As near as I can tell, one of the biggest issues that republicans want to debate is whether or not a wedding cake should have 2 plastic men on top, or not.

spoken like a true fringe right nut job.

"We should help Moderate and Conservatives divide their party!"

They're doing a good job of it themselves.
cannibalism is a kind of division.
As evidenced by progressives exterminating the traditional Democratic platform
false.
the gop is cannibalizing itself .
you have to be in extreme denial not to see it.
none of it is the fault of the democrats ...
TM is that you?

One has to wonder since this is the same nonsense she spouted year after year despite gop advances in house seats, Senate control, republican governor seats & state house seats.

Tell me about denial again?

false.
TM is that you?

One has to wonder since this is the same nonsense she spouted year after year despite gop advances in house seats, Senate control, republican governor seats & state house seats.

you just made MY POINT FOR ME the things you are lauding as great achievements are temporary at best.
lots of it will change in 2016 and you guys will hate it

false.
TM is that you?

you just made MY POINT FOR ME the things you are lauding as great achievements are temporary at best.
I made your point? Lol

I made you eat your point actually. Unless you have a crystal ball you're doing nothing more than talking out of your ass.

false.
TM is that you?

I made your point? Lol

I made you eat your point actually. Unless you have a crystal ball you're doing nothing more than talking out of your ass.
false! you guys are gonna lose so big it aint funny...

false.
TM is that you?

I made your point? Lol

False? Lol

Your proclamations are stupid, yet funny in their own way.
Carry on court jester

false.
TM is that you?

I made your point? Lol

False? Lol

Your proclamations are stupid, yet funny in their own way.
Carry on court jester
Say what you will but it will be me laughing in November 2016

Whitehall:

Your post is the product of narrow-mindedness. You focus on a single issue that you characterize as "the carnage of abortion".

You fail to understand that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land. The Civil War Amendments to the United States Constitution forever changed the landscape of our country and the mindset of our people. In particular, the Fourteenth Amendment provides, "No state shall . . . deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." Each and every person in this country who believes the state is overreaching and depriving him/her of an individual life, liberty, or property interest has the right to petition our courts for a determination of the dispute.

The Court in Roe v. Wade decided the overarching issue between people and the states: who or what is in charge of procreation? are the people themselves allowed to control their own procreative destinies, or is the government in charge of procreation?

If the Supreme Court failed to recognize that each and every woman has an individual right to determine her own procreative destiny ... and instead placed the power over procreation in the hands of the government ... then what protection do the people have against a pendulum that can swing either way? What would prevent the government in the future from mandating abortions or sterilizations, etc., in furtherance of some rational state interest?

You might not like it that some people exercise their liberty interests in a manner that you don't like. But so what? Why do you think you should be allowed to abuse the power of the government to impose your moral views about abortion on all other members of society? And where are your morals when these unwanted pregnancies are forced to fruition and an actual baby is born? Where is your compassion for that life? What are you doing to lift those babies out of poverty and despair?

The issue of abortion has been decided and the Supreme Court ... whether you like it or not ... decided that individuals and not the state are in charge of procreation ... so there is nothing to debate.

Furthermore, how did building the Great Wall work out for China? Check it out:
The failure of the Great Wall gbtimes.com

Illegal immigration is an issue and has been an issue for many generations. If the Republicans are so much better at resolving that issue than Democrats, why haven't they done so already? Your desire to lay the blame in the opposing party's camp is juvenile. Rather than play the blame game, why don't you propose a solution.

It would be naïve and delusional of a republican to not at least concede the fact that there are factions in the GOP in conflict, that there is dissent and division with regard to issues such as immigration, and serious disagreement as to the party's direction.

It would be naïve and delusional of a republican to not at least concede the fact that there are factions in the GOP in conflict, that there is dissent and division with regard to issues such as immigration, and serious disagreement as to the party's direction.
There are as many schims in the gop as in Christianity and even more denial.

There are as many schims in the gop as in Christianity and even more denial.

Forum List

Back