We should have listened to him

534255_515069941848209_1934658616_n.jpg

He would not recognize the wacko R now.

And, he sure as hell would not be allowed in today's GObP.

We need to get religionS and money out of politics.

Then reagan went and courted these very people

They have doistroyed the republican party and will continue to distroy it if left in power of it

People elect their government. That too is one of our greatest freedoms. If any political party is embracing the wrong doctrine as determined by the people it will cease to be or cease to matter at least. Based on the fact that the GOP is made of many types of people, and a belief in God is but one belief. It is not the problem for the GOP who do exercise their freedom of religion in the town square. It is the problem of those who want to suppress that freedom. The true problem are lobbyists who own both parties. Goldwater chased the wrong boogeyman as do many here imo.

Last edited:

He would not recognize the wacko R now.

And, he sure as hell would not be allowed in today's GObP.

We need to get religionS and money out of politics.

You're without a doubt one of the most ignorant people I have ever run across... right down there with rdean & TM for sure.

Apparently, having faith in Jesus Christ is a bad thing in the eyes of many.

But faith in Jesus Christ, real faith, is what lead to the establishment of the Republic and is the only thing that can lead to it's Restoration.

We should have listened to Joe McCarthy too... you fuckers wouldn't be so emboldened.

I prefer to expose the corrupt lobbyists running the government and ruining this country than worry about some bombastic loudmouth preacher or person exercising his or her right to speak openly about his or her faith.

I prefer to expose the corrupt lobbyists running the government and ruining this country than worry about some bombastic loudmouth preacher or person exercising his or her right to speak openly about his or her faith.

Ah but those bombastic loudmouth preachers and people exercising their rights to speak about their faith threaten those corrupt lobbyists.

Ah but those bombastic loudmouth preachers and people exercising their rights to speak about their faith threaten those corrupt lobbyists.

I am sure they sometimes do. I don't fear freedom of speech or the freedom of religion by the private citizen or the elected person. As I stated I don't like all preachers so I usually just do not vote for them when that chance is presented. I would never try to silence them. Why do others want to silence them or fear them?

Focus on the lobbyists, they have the real power.

They need to untie the fundy cart :eusa_pray: from their mule ;) : The downside of doing that is they'll seal their fate as a permanent minority party.

They need to untie the fundy cart :eusa_pray: from their mule ;) : The downside of doing that is they'll seal their fate as a permanent minority party.

That's been said before of both sides. It's never happened.

They lost the senate AGAIN because of the preacher-types. Remember what Phill Gramm said to the christian base when they demanded he act/say more christian things?

They lost the senate AGAIN because of the preacher-types. Remember what Phill Gramm said to the christian base when they demanded he act/say more christian things?

But not the house. And the dems were labeled dead in 2004. Repubz labeled dead in 2008x

But not the house. And the dems were labeled dead in 2004. Repubz labeled dead in 2008x

true. and things go in cycles.

but to win again, they'll have to learn from this election cycle. it doesn't sound very much like they have.

Forum List

Back