We should discourage students from attending college, not make it free, my friends!

"The Progressive Patriot" probably thinks masturbation should be taught at school!​

"The Progressive Patriot" probably thinks masturbation should be taught at school!​
Are you really that fucking stupid? Now you're just mindlessly trolling. Apparently you are out of any remotely intelligent or relevant to share. But then again, you were a long time ago.
vulgarity and being bold and brash is original and creative and reflects the id in all of us

We do need a federal education department in order to ensure that educational standards are consistent across the country. Otherwise, a kid in Mississippi who moves north, either as a child or an adult, will be functionally retarded .

Yea, because only a bunch of bureaucrats in Washington can educate children in Mississippi.

Bullshit. The author is stating that people should be discouraged from going to college . These people want to ensure that there are is a quorum of ignoramuses making up the electorate

SOME people should be discouraged from going to college, particularly those that are getting expensive degrees in non-revenue-producing fields. You're also of the opinion that one adult American is responsible to pay for another adult America's college education, right?

Are you really that fucking stupid? Now you're just mindlessly trolling. Apparently you are out of any remotely intelligent or relevant to share. But then again, you were a long time ago.
AIDS was just God's clever way of getting rid of the queers!

Don't go to college so you can start off working for the great wage of $15 per hour. Great way to start. Lmao at anyone who thinks this is a good way to begin. Wow there really are people who believe this.

Still trolling your own thread???

I don’t care about anyone’s student debt. I just don’t. You went to college you are supposedly smarter than me. Figure the shit out yourself, genius

Leftists like rightwinger disagree with you. He believes that the state owns you and that the purpose of your existence is to work on the behalf others.
Linky, linky

Still trolling your own thread???
It is when he is at his best

Forum List

Back