We should cut some slack for Muslim boys

PK1

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2015
It must not be easy for Muslim boys growing up in their culture.
Yes, Muslim women have it worse, but those boys have their own problems ... before adulthood!

Imagine growing up in a traditional family within a Muslim country ...
As a boy, before puberty, you have to watch out for single men who want to rape you, since men don't see any available women or girls (see video below).

Then, as a teen boy with flaming hormones, you can only masturbate, hopefully NOT to your rape memory.
No wonder young Muslim men and teens let loose their sexual frustrations when they meet Western girls (or boys!) showing SOME skin!

We lucky ones should appreciate our good fortune in not being born as a Muslim male in an Islamic country.
Got some sympathy now?
image.jpg

Last edited:
It's really sick and sad.
---
Agreed. And that's why i can't help but feel some sympathy for those lawful "innocents" who try to get by despite the barbaric culture they came from.

It's really sick and sad.
---
Agreed. And that's why i can't help but feel some sympathy for those lawful "innocents" who try to get by despite the barbaric culture they came from.
---
Looks like this thread was MOVED to the Religion & Ethics forum (from Politics). I don't agree.

I posted this issue about cultural patterns of sexual behavior that underlies the politics of immigration across cultures.
Although ethics is involved, it's not about religion.

Oh, this is a really sad video. :|
You are in love with an adult person of same sex and you will be potentially killed.
You rape of teen boys and it's ok.

Pakistan = Pak + istan , Pak = Clean/ Holy , Pakistan means "holy/clean place" or something same this.
But i'm afraid the real Pakistan is something quite dirty. :eusa_eh:
Pakistan is a big country with a small hope. I don't hate or blame them, they're not educated.

Oh, this is a really sad video. :|
You are in love with an adult person of same sex and you will be potentially killed.
You rape of teen boys and it's ok.

Pakistan = Pak + istan , Pak = Clean/ Holy , Pakistan means "holy/clean place" or something same this.
But i'm afraid the real Pakistan is something quite dirty. :eusa_eh:
Pakistan is a big country with a small hope. I don't hate or blame them, they're not educated.
---
Unfortunately, it comes down to one's fortune at birth, especially in that culture.
The poor people are taken advantage of by the richer folks.
This seems universal ... across all cultures.
Religion does not seem to help much.

Forum List

Back