CDZ We should charge 431.50 dollars in order to vote, people will then take it seriously...

Absolutely NOT!!! They all follow orders & don't think for themselves.
Thanks for, once again, reaffirming that the LW is anti-military and looks down on anyone who serves their nation. Makes it easier for you guys to send them to their deaths, doesn't it? After all, they volunteered so they deserve it, amirite?

You are too stupid to vote!

The Military is government! I will never allow the Government to ever take away My Right to Vote. I freely respect those who serve, but when retards like you demand I respect them & give them my money & voting rights, you can Kiss My A$$!!! The Second Amendment gave US citizens the right to be the Armed Militia against the governments Military.

Last edited:
I know exactly why it's there. And that reason has gone the way of the musket.
Obviously untrue as your raccoon remark illustrated.
The original reason for the framers to include it was to allow militias to be armed.
This is a lie.

The only reasons left are recreation.
This is also a lie.

You're right, they also wanted to preserve arms for white men to keep slaves in line.

The Second Amendment Was Ratified to Preserve Slavery

Sorry.....that isn't true either....that is what the one day democrats may have wanted it for....but the future Republicans wanted it to fend off tyrannical government....

Had those slaves had their own guns...they wouldn't have been slaves...since it was the future democrats in the southern governments who wanted slavery in the first place....and their first acts were to prohibit guns to blacks and indians...the very first democrat gun control measures on this continent....

LMAO @ "future democrats." Don't you mean "current southern Republicans"?

You are too stupid to vote!

The Military is government! I will never allow the Government to ever take away My Right to Vote. I freely respect those who serve, but when retards like you demand I respect them & give them my money & voting rights, you can Kiss My A$$!!! The Second Amendment gave US citizens the right to be the Armed Militia against the governments Military.
So you agree we should have an IQ test to vote? Awesome!

Obviously untrue as your raccoon remark illustrated.
The original reason for the framers to include it was to allow militias to be armed.
This is a lie.

The only reasons left are recreation.
This is also a lie.

You're right, they also wanted to preserve arms for white men to keep slaves in line.

The Second Amendment Was Ratified to Preserve Slavery

Sorry.....that isn't true either....that is what the one day democrats may have wanted it for....but the future Republicans wanted it to fend off tyrannical government....

Had those slaves had their own guns...they wouldn't have been slaves...since it was the future democrats in the southern governments who wanted slavery in the first place....and their first acts were to prohibit guns to blacks and indians...the very first democrat gun control measures on this continent....

LMAO @ "future democrats." Don't you mean "current southern Republicans"?

Nope....the people who owned the slaves in the south became the democrats moron....

Forum List

Back