We should ban Hollywood films that glamorize gun violence. Matt Damon causes mass shootings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ColonelAngus, Oct 4, 2017.

1. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,046
    Why would I answer your extremely unlikely gun nut fantasy scenario? It would be like me asking if you saw the tail end of a robbery and pulled out your gun and shot the first guy you saw with a gun who turned out to be an undercover cop who arrived at the scene to help right before you, or you miss and shoot the victim instead?

2. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,355
    Because you are a chicken shit liberal who doesn't like it that you would rather be Politically Correct and have your fucking worthless head removed from your shoulders than have a gun toting citizen who is a veteran of the US blow the radical Muslim politically incorrectly away. Liberal have a self imposed deathwish, and you confirm it.

3. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,046
    Once again, moron. I'm not playing into your stupid gun nut fantasies. You obviously are kind of a hot head so I'd prefer to just not be in the same city as you, especially if you're armed.

4. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,355
    and it all started with this statement you made a few posts ago. You are a typical liberal shitfucks, who would rather have your head separated from your shoulders than be protected by a good guy with a gun. Done here, don't need to show what a moron you are.

5. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,272
    Something is malfunctioning in your head. Why in the world do you think it is not PC to stop a guy with a machete? What makes you say that a crazy guy with a knife is a Peaceful Religious person? You gotta try a little harder to find realism when working with these fantasy scenarios.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,046
    Yeah, good plan, depend on the guy with the bizarre gun fantasy.

7. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,355
    Islam The Religion of Peace | The Liberal Bilge immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

8. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,272
    Saying Islam is the religion of peace and then making up a fake scenario about a crazy guy with a knife are not comparable and being a muslim does not make everybody "peaceful". What are you not understanding?

9. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,355
    I am repeating what the liberals/progs have been telling me since the Muslim in Chief took office back in 2009. I knew long before that , that Islam would rather kill you and not very nicely either, beheading for one, yet I can never get a libtard to answer me, if they would want me to save them if I could. Then other libfucks jump in the argument totally clueless, then try to chastise me for what I was just repeating what liberals have been saying for the past 8 years. So you are cordially invited to go fuck yourself.

[​IMG]

10. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,272
    You low IQ's are always so quick to jump to the insults when you fail to rationally explain your idiotic statements. Your theory on Islam is like saying if you are Christian you support child molestation... Funny that your distorted parroting of what you think Libs have been saying is your justification for your dumb ass comments. All you are doing is displaying an inability to comprehend your opponents arguments and your lack of ability to think for yourself.