We should ban Hollywood films that glamorize gun violence. Matt Damon causes mass shootings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ColonelAngus, Oct 4, 2017.

1. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,596
    i'm. i'm skeered.

if only oldlady would hold me til i'm ok again...

2. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,562
    So here is a hypothetical situation that I would like you to answer.

Lets say, you are walking down the street, when suddenly out of the dark a man yelling Allah Ooh Akbar comes at you, wielding a machete. I just happen to be walking a little behind you and see the event that is about to happen.
    1. Should I continue walking but not do anything and allow the Radical Muslim with the intent to do you bodily harm, to cut your head off, because it would not be PC to stop him?
    2. Draw my concealed weapon, and remove the Peaceful Religious person from the Earth and allow Allah to sort out the mess?(In other words take the scum out?)

Choice number 1 or 2, don't need any monologue about how you think the people deserve to die because of what the US has done over there, just type, (1) or (2), it is that easy...

3. Camp

Camp Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,277
    The 1rst Amendment causes too many problems. It should be revoked :banana:

4. LeftofLeft

LeftofLeft Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,033
    The bullshit hollywood crowd calling to get rid of guns would never turn down a movie that had a lot of gun violence or called for them to use guns in their role. Some of these Hollywood elite won't turn down a bodyguard carrying a gun. This is the same mindset that cried they would be leaving US if Trump win.

They are full of shit. They are acting. Their purpose is to entertain. That's it.

5. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,309
    Odds are I'm probably more likely to be struck by lightening than machete'd by a terrorist. Actually, I'm probably more likely to be shot accidentally by some idiot who fantasizes about not likely hypotheticals.

6. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,562
    http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/
    BREAKING: TERRORISTS SCREAM “ALLAHU AKBAR” AS THEY CUT A BRITISH SOLDIER’S HEAD OFF IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

I noticed that you failed to respond to my question as typical of any leftwing nutter who has a self imposed deathwish. Why cant you tell US, would you want me to protect you or not?

Now I repeat myself once again..
    1. Should I continue walking but not do anything and allow the Radical Muslim with the intent to do you bodily harm, to cut your head off, because it would not be PC to stop him?
    2. Draw my concealed weapon, and remove the Peaceful Religious person from the Earth and allow Allah to sort out the mess?(In other words take the scum out?)

Choice number 1 or 2, don't need any monologue about how you think the people deserve to die because of what the US has done over there, just type, (1) or (2), it is that easy...

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

7. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,309
    Never said it didn't happen, I said the chances are more likely that I will be struck by lightening. Plus, I don't know if you're any good with a gun and I'd prefer strangers not generally point them in my direction. Your hypothetical is extremely unlikely, why are you using it?

Plus, I have my own gun.

8. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,562
    Jesus Christ, trying to get an honest answer is like trying to fucking catch a squirrel in the back yard with a tennis racket with no strings. Why the fuck cant you type

or

9. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,309
    I can take care of myself so your options are rather limited. I certainly don't want you accidentally shooting me. I have no idea what your training is, if you are accurate, if you have a cool head on your shoulders. In the end though, your hypothetical is incredibly unlikely. I'm more likely to be shot by someone by mistake than your scenario and in that more likely scenario I would prefer you were unarmed.

10. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,562
    I didn't ask you if you could fucking take care of yourself, moron, just answer the fucking question, here it goes, let me put it in 3rd grade terms.

You are out at a shopping mall, and you forgot to bring you gun, along comes a man yelling Allah Ooh Akbar and wants to cut your head off with a machete, do you want me to stop him or let him proceed to kill you?
    1. stop him
    2. let him cut my stupid fucking liberal head off, because I am such a retard, I need to remove myself from society.

Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg