"We should arm the Rebels in Libya"

Okay then I'll pose the same questions to both of you, although as avatar seems reasomably intelligent and is not so onstensibly weak, he might just take a crack at it. Whereas you'll continue with this kind of ignorant rambling.

Have we sent troops to Syria?
Tanks?
Drones?
Arms?
Where has Obama proposed we do any of those things? Oh. he hasn't. Makes you kind of foolish then eh?

But at least you can feel good knowing the Republicans think we should get involved!

You may now dodge the questions there, sweetheart.

I don't care wtf someone's "label" is that they call themselves, we should, along with the arab world, be setting up a no-fly zone and arming and supporting the free syrian army, on humanitarian grounds alone. They are begging for our help, and the non-leader, spineless president says nothing on this issue - and the leftwing media of course grants him a total pass.

What part of "we are broke" don't you understand?

Did you care we were broke when Obama spent millions bombing Libya? Or was that different? You remember when he waged war without Congressional Authority?

Right, Democracy won, then the Pubs screwed up the Treaty, the League, then the world economy, giving rise to German and Japanese Fascists- a GD disaster every time...Pub Dupes!! Nite!

Nice try but Oddball's Cut & Run. Facts, you know. Obama has done exactly what he says should be done and only Republicans are saying we should get involved. He realized this too late, got spanked and humiliated and when he heard the laughter, ran off. :lol:
Happens.
Way to pat yourself on the back for nothing, you insufferable narcissistic shitburger.

Now on to facts...Boiking's cherry picking which regions where he's going to intervene and not do so only makes for incomprehensible schizophrenic foreign policy, rather than any commendable adherence to a coherent and consistently applied policy doctrine...More likely he's only resisting because guys with (R)s by their names are calling to arm the Syrians.

Shameless egomaniacal fools are like that....Something you may or may not be able to glean a lesson or two from.

LOL! So in other words you're still OWNED on the facts:

1. You stated the best course would be NOT to intervene.
2. Obama has not intervened.
3. Obama has not even proposed we intervene.
4. McCain and McConnel have proposed we intervene.

What above is wrong? You may now continue peeing on the carpet like a cokcer spaniel who just saw the newspaper of facts rolled up! Rant on junior!

Yes...I'm sooooo OWNED! :rolleyes:

Relish in your self-declared victory, take your victory laps, go find the nearest mirror and tell yourself how awesome you are...Wile you're at it, go tell your wifey how much she loves you.

Here, I even got you a trophy...

holly.jpg

Yes...I'm sooooo OWNED! :rolleyes:

Relish in your self-declared victory, take your victory laps, go find the nearest mirror and tell yourself how awesome you are...Wile you're at it, go tell your wifey how much she loves you.

Here, I even got you a trophy...

[/img]

LOL! So nothing on the topic? No facts? Just hysterical little tantrum throwing. Poor baby. Would you like a tissue? :lol::lol::lol:

Now ant to take another crack at the actual topic? Facts? Nah we knew better! :lol:

Dude, you don't post here to have discussions....You post here as a twisted sort of way to convince yourself of how brilliant you believe yourself to be...So much so that you're completely oblivious to people mocking and laughing you....After all, in your tiny little world, that's just seen as more proof to you of your unparalleled intellect.

Bit please, don't let me interrupt you in the midst of your one-man victory party.

So you want to get involved in another war in the Middle East and help a group that we have already confirmed has been infiltrated by Al Qaeda?

What does that mean "infiltrated"? So there are some Islamic extremists fighting on behalf of the millions who want to depose their criminal leader ass-ad, so what?

Are those islamists calling the shots? No. Are they at most a tiny few? Yes. Will it be helpful overall for US national security interests to see both many of them killed in battle, and to see ass-ad removed from power? Definitely.

The US has worked many times with questionable allies, sometimes it turns out ok and sometimes not. If we were to start using some type of holy litmus test to every person, group or nation we want to work with, we'd never accomplish anything.

I don't recall France running the 13 colonies through a filter when they saved our ancestors' asses a few centuries back...go learn your history.

And you want to pay for this how? Oh and I guess you praise Obama for the great job in Libya? Yeah. Didn't think so.

The arabs will pay the US and Israel to do the bulk of the dirty work against syria and iran, and will even send in some troops to help.

Why would I praise a president who does not lead?

Well not only does the left wing media give him a pass for not being that stupid but so do I. I truly hope we can keep the whackjob Republicans who want to get us involved in another Middle East war, are not successful.

Sorry, but like it or not the US has a special responsibility, along with powerful national security and economic interests in how the rest of the world operates. Allowing dictators to mass slaughter their people is not acceptable, and you better pray that should a situation ever befall the US, that others who could help do not share your narrow view.

"We" shouldn't be arming anybody, nor taking sides. Doing so is a large reason there is animosity for us in many corners of the globe.

This situation is so one-sided, where the vast majority of the planet is against ass-ad and is angry with russia and china for protecting him, that the US would look heroic for intervening on behalf of the citizenry there. This is supported by the lopsided UNGA vote last week.

"We" shouldn't be arming anybody, nor taking sides. Doing so is a large reason there is animosity for us in many corners of the globe.

This situation is so one-sided, where the vast majority of the planet is against ass-ad and is angry with russia and china for protecting him, that the US would look heroic for intervening on behalf of the citizenry there. This is supported by the lopsided UNGA vote last week.
Perhaps, but we don't have a dog in this fight.

I prefer the president's way.

You know - a quick and very effective surgical strike, take out the bad guy and get out. Worked with bin Laden, Gaddafi, ali-Awaki and a whole slew of other Taliban and al-Qeada leaders.

Mittens and the rest of the Clown Car Candidates ('cept for Paul) want to get us into yet another Republican war, kill thousands and cost trillions.

We need to leash the dam pubs because we need that money right here at home.

I prefer my way which doesnt require us to do anything.

So then, what do you think Obama should be doing differently?

(This is where we lose Oddball. Any butthead can come up with criticisms but he'll cut & run when asked for solutions)

Easy. He shouldn't be getting us involved.

Well that's nice. So you agree with his current actions and disagree with the Republicans. Marvelous!

If those were his current actions I'd completely agree with him. But we all know he was helping Al Qaeda rebels in Libya instead of letting our enemies take each other out.

Perhaps, but we don't have a dog in this fight.

The US very much does. Syria supports and empowers terrorists all over the middle east. They are a safe harbor for russia and iran, 2 avowed enemies of the US, and allow for weapons transfers to hezbollah and other terrorist groups.

Syria is a de-stabilizing force in iraq, iran, lebanon, israel and is a cancer that needs to be crushed, just like iran.

Dude, you don't post here to have discussions....You post here as a twisted sort of way to convince yourself of how brilliant you believe yourself to be...So much so that you're completely oblivious to people mocking and laughing you....After all, in your tiny little world, that's just seen as more proof to you of your unparalleled intellect.

Bit please, don't let me interrupt you in the midst of your one-man victory party.

I'm sorry you were stating what about the facts or the topic? Ah. Forgot. You don't do that - at least once you realize you inadvertently said Obama is doing exactly the right thing and it is only the GOP who is seeking to totally fcuk things up! Oops!

So attack me all ya want junior, it's your words I'm laughing at - only because I actually agree with you! But as an Independent, I don't have to try to squirm out of something I said because it might compliment or criticize the wrong party.

You may now continue dodging and posting about people instead of topics and issues. It's what you do. And yes, I'm getting quite a laugh at your expense! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back