we should allow russians to monitor our elections

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
since it has been proven the demorats are attempting to steal the election we need monitors of the polls...much like jimmah ah say jimmuy carter used to go to various countries to insure the elections were honest.

obama has bragged democrats are in charge of the voting machines....obviously a hint to discount trump votes.

Russian Request to Send Election Monitors to Texas Denied

since it has been proven the demorats are attempting to steal the election we need monitors of the polls...much like jimmah ah say jimmuy carter used to go to various countries to insure the elections were honest.

obama has bragged democrats are in charge of the voting machines....obviously a hint to discount trump votes.

The upper part of the State is Tea Party Red ( Texas ) so are you claiming the Tea Party Republicans are going to allow voter fraud within the state!?!

Russia has no business here and need to worry about her own elections and if Putin rigs them or not!

Did Bush teach you to lie like this? Hopefully by the time you reach adulthood you`ll be a bit wiser and less gullible.

The upper part of the State is Tea Party Red ( Texas ) so are you claiming the Tea Party Republicans are going to allow voter fraud within the state!?!

Russia has no business here and need to worry about her own elections and if Putin rigs them or not!
The "Shoot Me Now" lawn signs are selling like hotcakes on Ebay. Everyone buying them is a fucking LIB!

The "Shoot Me Now" lawn signs are selling like hotcakes on Ebay. Everyone buying them is a fucking LIB!

I am as Liberal as you are sane!

That is in my signature and has nothing to do with my response...

So do you believe that State of Texas Officials that are Tea Party Red will throw the election so Donald will lose and should Russia make sure they behave and allow a fair election for the Donald!?!

Trump supporters will be all over polling stations.

If hillary steals this election Russia will demand she resign....Putin is a very strong man...hillary will be asleep when that 3am phone call comes.

You fools think Russia has our best interest? You may hate the democrats ( with valid reasons) but you have to be a fool to think having Russia monitor our elections is a smart decision. They want to see our nation fall. Which why they like Trump.

Perhaps maybe the reason why Donald will lose is because majority of Americans actually voted for Hilary. I know it is shocking to some of you, but a lot of people hate Trump just as much as you hate Hilary. Trump has offended a lot of minorities.

I'm just saying. Maybe some of you just need to face the reality that most people are voting for Hilary November 8th.

Perhaps maybe the reason why Donald will lose is because majority of Americans actually voted for Hilary. I know it is shocking to some of you, but a lot of people hate Trump just as much as you hate Hilary. Trump has offended a lot of minorities.

I'm just saying. Maybe some of you just need to face the reality that most people are voting for Hilary November 8th.

Yet to be seen.

You fools think Russia has our best interest? You may hate the democrats ( with valid reasons) but you have to be a fool to think having Russia monitor our elections is a smart decision. They want to see our nation fall. Which why they like Trump.

The Russians understand that America and Russia must form a confederancy to deal with China.....Putin and Trump would be able to form an alliance....hillary is so disrespected by everyone..even those who will vote for her....and there is no way she could soothe the Russian waters...as podesta said...hillary doesnt even know which planet she is on.

hillary is like a robot programmed to get power ...but once she has it.....she doesnt know what to do with it. If she wins...she will take a long,long sleep and let others run the show...she doesnt have a clue.

CmZPqHoVUAEmaXc.jpg

Trump has not offended minorities....dupes like you think that because you heard it from the media. Turn off nbc,cbs,abc, fox and learn to think for yourself....read Drudge...he will show you the way.

BTW more and more blacks are realizing Trump cares more about them than hillary....what has hilllary ever done for blacks other than call them '*******' yes...her famous chef outed her and billary and everyone already knew about her infamous remarks regarding young blacks aka 'super predators'....yet the hypocrdite claims all white folk except her and bill are waycist. Get real chump.

White House Chef Reveals Sick Thing Hillary Did to Black Staff Who Displeased Her [LISTEN]

Trump has not offended minorities....dupes like you think that because you heard it from the media. Turn off nbc,cbs,abc, fox and learn to think for yourself....read Drudge...he will show you the way.

BTW more and more blacks are realizing Trump cares more about them than hillary....what has hilllary ever done for blacks other than call them '*******' yes...her famous chef outed her and billary and everyone already knew about her infamous remarks regarding young blacks aka 'super predators'....yet the hypocrdite claims all white folk except her and bill are waycist. Get real chump.

White House Chef Reveals Sick Thing Hillary Did to Black Staff Who Displeased Her [LISTEN]

I am a minority(I'm a black Muslim). I don't need the media to tell me he's offensive. And Trump doesn't care about black people either. He doesn't care about anyone unless they are an old rich male like himself.

I take it you are not a woman, a Muslim, a Mexican, a Black, a veteran who was a POW. ...

Forum List

Back