We should all meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Gop guy
Look whose talking about intellegence! That post was a pefect exaple of you lack of it.

Go review all 1200 of my posts then tell me that this is a typical post from me. I'm not even sure why i'm arguing with a little kid in the first place, i'll just shut up now.

Originally posted by OCA
Go review all 1200 of my posts then tell me that this is a typical post from me. I'm not even sure why i'm arguing with a little kid in the first place, i'll just shut up now.

Still underestimating me casue of my age? Weak, yeah u should just back up off.

Originally posted by boss13
it would be easier to call a general meeting to a yahoo chat room and chat in realtime....

cheaper travel too.

This has nothing to do with anything really but this guy I know traveled from Boston to New York on a (this is what he called it) a Chinese bus for ten bucks...his words too.

A Chinese bus???

Guys, PLEASE, let's get back on track. There are far better issues we can all discuss, debate or argue about. This is really getting out of hand and it's gotta slow down a bit. I love throwing some jabs myself but that's not the sole reason I am here. I understand that you guys are pissed but it's not fair to the rest of the board.

You guys will feel much better when you stomp on one another in a fair debate instead of who can come up with the wittiest way of calling the other guy an asshole. I'm not saying you can't still flame one another, but at least try to do so in the process of discussing the issues.

Also, here's an idea - THERE'S A CHAT SECTION ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOARD. If you really must, at least keep the regular 'chat' down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back