We should all meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
I am not the fastest typer in the world. This borad is so cluttered with stuff that I wanna respond to. Wouldn't it be easier if we all actually met face to face? I mean that would be sweet. I'm sure I could get along fine with everyone, cept for Accludem, New Guy, and OCA. I would probably end up throwing a chair at them.:D

Originally posted by Gop guy
I am not the fastest typer in the world. This borad is so cluttered with stuff that I wanna respond to. Wouldn't it be easier if we all actually met face to face? I mean that would be sweet. I'm sure I could get along fine with everyone, cept for Accludem, New Guy, and OCA. I would probably end up throwing a chair at them.:D

I think you DO see why we can't all meet!

Originally posted by OCA
I don't think your curfew would allow you to hang with me.

Dude I'm 18. My mom has no power over me. Keep underestimating me cause of my age fool. Jimmy sorry, I really didn't mean for this to become another war zone. I thought it would be a cool thing to talk about.

I wouldn't mind meeting many of the members here. I think people would probably be a bit different over a few beers. acludem is probably a good guy even though we argue on here about political issues. I think OCA, NewGuy and RWA are great. Wouldn't mind meeting any of you for a few drinks.

We can invite Bully and Psycho too! :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
I wouldn't mind meeting many of the members here. I think people would probably be a bit different over a few beers. acludem is probably a good guy even though we argue on here about political issues. I think OCA, NewGuy and RWA are great. Wouldn't mind meeting any of you for a few drinks.

We can invite Bully and Psycho too! :D

Yeah!

I think it would be nice at some point.The only thing is though,ya never know who your talking to on the internet-what if someone is psycho!! LOL! The way some of these guys go at it,I am not sure if it would be safe afterall!

Dude I'm 18. My mom has no power over me. Keep underestimating me cause of my age fool. Jimmy sorry, I really didn't mean for this to become another war zone. I thought it would be a cool thing to talk about.

Well then lets see if you can actually say something intelligent instead of being RWA's cheerleader. Come on or is mommy calling to take out the trash?

I don't like it when people talk about throat slitting, frankly. It creeps me out. Yes, and I'm mature enough to air my fears in public in a manly way.

I bet the people you think you would dislike would be a laugh...just because you disagree politically doesn't mean you can dislike them - even if they do aggrivate you. I have a friend thats so liberal its sickening so we dont talk politics because we each get so angry after two minuets....

I will meet anyone for a beer....or....a shot of mezcal....as long as its on the East coast....or Las Vegas....

Originally posted by OCA
Well then lets see if you can actually say something intelligent instead of being RWA's cheerleader. Come on or is mommy calling to take out the trash?

Look whose talking about intellegence! That post was a pefect exaple of you lack of it.

Originally posted by OCA

OCA, quit being such a 'nad.

Originally posted by winston churchi
I will meet anyone for a beer....or....a shot of mezcal....as long as its on the East coast....or Las Vegas....

I'm in NY and could sure use a drink right about now!

it would be easier to call a general meeting to a yahoo chat room and chat in realtime....

cheaper travel too.

I wouldn't mind meeting. Might be hard to come up with a central location though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back