We seem to have a lot of anti Cain sentiment on the board so lets put it to the test

Would you vote for Cain or Obama in 2012?

• Cain

Votes: 63 64.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 35 35.7%

• Total voters
Got you some o' dat Obama Money, huh? From his stash? :lol: I've earned mine... all by myself.

Does military retirement count as "some o' dat Obama Money"?

I make 6 figures working for a defense contractor and I earn it all by myself. My wife is an Oncology RN, but in your mind all black liberals are on welfare. Typical.

So your making a ton of money off of Bush's wars, yet complaining about them while giving Obama credit.........

gotcha :eusa_eh:

Ps. Were you not the guy who said you hate whites because they are white????

I don't complain about war, find a post where I do. Wars all over the world feed my family.

Yes, I did say I hate white people because they are white.

DONTBESTUPID as I asked do you have anything else to offer beyond the 9-9-9 plan? Or is that all you got.

The #1 issue facing this country is the economy. The #1 issue Cain talks about, and people give him WAY too much credit on, is the economy. The #1 plan Cain has put out has been his 9-9-9 plan.

But sure, lets ignore that for now, right? Since it's been shot down repeatedly so many times, we can move on to something else, right?

Lets talk about his stance on Muslims then, ok?

No response? Ok. It's either too hard or you're scared of it. We can move on.

How about Cain's stance on alternative energy? Meaning, he doesn't believe the government should have anything to do with it. How does that lower our dependence on foreign oil?

I make 6 figures working for a defense contractor and I earn it all by myself. My wife is an Oncology RN, but in your mind all black liberals are on welfare. Typical.

So your making a ton of money off of Bush's wars, yet complaining about them while giving Obama credit.........

gotcha :eusa_eh:

Ps. Were you not the guy who said you hate whites because they are white????

I don't complain about war, find a post where I do. Wars all over the world feed my family.

Yes, I did say I hate white people because they are white.

So, then, the racist is you. Don't project your racism on to others. Fool.

Got you some o' dat Obama Money, huh? From his stash? :lol: I've earned mine... all by myself.

Interesting. I haven't hit 30 yet and I'm catching you up. But I find this talk of how much one earns rather crass. I do good - and I do it for myself. I'm comfortable with that.

And I totally forget you were black - I was referring to your Messiah, not your skin color. Jeeez, you need to get over this whole race shit. You're not special, nor am I. We are only special because we are the same... American.

I am my "Messiah". I don't count on politicians to do anything for me, I do it for myself.

And I totally forget you were black - I was referring to your Messiah, not your skin color. Jeeez, you need to get over this whole race shit. You're not special, nor am I. We are only special because we are the same... American.

What's sad is you don't realize how truly insulting that post of yours is.

"Got you some o' dat Obama Money, huh?"

I bet she can find several posts where she responds using that dialect, all to white posters.

DONTBESTUPID as I asked do you have anything else to offer beyond the 9-9-9 plan? Or is that all you got.

The #1 issue facing this country is the economy. The #1 issue Cain talks about, and people give him WAY too much credit on, is the economy. The #1 plan Cain has put out has been his 9-9-9 plan.

But sure, lets ignore that for now, right? Since it's been shot down repeatedly so many times, we can move on to something else, right?

How about Cain's stance on alternative energy? Meaning, he doesn't believe the government should have anything to do with it. How does that lower our dependence on foreign oil?

Your fishing. Take a position will ya!

I already addressed the Muslim issue. It was a terrible statement. Was it a misspeak or did he mean it verbatim? Only he knows.

Cains stance on energy is correct. The govt should not be subsidizing any privately held industries. (including oil and corn)

Now, when are you going to move on to these policy concerns you claim to have and stop playing the gotcha game?

Yea, cuz I'm gonna worry about offending someone who 'hates' me because I happen to be white.

I don't pander to anyone - regardless of skin color.

"Got you some o' dat Obama Money, huh?"

I bet she can find several posts where she responds using that dialect, all to white posters.

I was responding in the dialect of the person who used that ridiculous statement. Has jack shit to do with race... except that it mocks the damned fool woman who said it. And she happened to be black. It was mocking the ignorance, not the race.

Jeeez, people are so damned quick to pretend someone is racist. It's pathetic. And, what is worse.... it allows those who are racists (like you) to get away with real racism.

Interesting. I haven't hit 30 yet and I'm catching you up. But I find this talk of how much one earns rather crass. I do good - and I do it for myself. I'm comfortable with that.

I am my "Messiah". I don't count on politicians to do anything for me, I do it for myself.

You are surviving "because of politicians" not "despite them"

You work in an industry that they completely control and is insulated from the recession.

Please leave your fake objectivity out of it. It wouldnt matter who was president because we are at war and that is what puts money in your wallet.

Yea, cuz I'm gonna worry about offending someone who 'hates' me because I happen to be white.

But you wrote this, "Got you some o' dat Obama Money, huh?", when you said you didn't know I was black.

But you wrote this, "Got you some o' dat Obama Money, huh?", when you said you didn't know I was black.

I wrote it in the dialect of the person who first said it, idiot.

You work in an industry that they completely control and is insulated from the recession.

Please leave your fake objectivity out of it. It wouldnt matter who was president because we are at war and that is what puts money in your wallet.

Do politicians control the defense industry or does the defense industry control politicians?

P.S. America isn't the only country that buys from defense contractors.

Your fishing. Take a position will ya!

I already addressed the Muslim issue. It was a terrible statement. Was it a misspeak or did he mean it verbatim? Only he knows.

Cains stance on energy is correct. The govt should not be subsidizing any privately held industries. (including oil and corn)

Now, when are you going to move on to these policy concerns you claim to have and stop playing the gotcha game?

Gotcha game? Have you been reading Palin's book?

1) It is in our national security to stop depending on other countries for our energy needs. National security means it is a Federal issue and will not be resolved without Federal action. Cain is against this. I am not.
2) Pulling students and "their money" out of public schools who are already underfunded will not fix those schools. Cain is for this. I am not.
3) Allowing states and counties to decide what to teach children is a terrible idea. Just look at what Kansas has tried. Cain is for this. I am not.
4) No President should favour an ethnic group over another, or mistreat one group over another. As you just said, we don't know where Cain stands on this.
5) Cain supports ending Medicare. I do not.
6) Cain has no plan to slow the rise in health care costs or health insurance premiums. In fact, he wants to repeal the one plan we currently have. I am against this.
7) Cain is for dropping the inheritance tax, dropping taxes on repatriate profits for companies and dropping capital gains taxes. Terrible ideas.

How was that? Care to pick on now?

I just got this off of Herman Cain's Web site:

He says the Obaman administration "does nothing to limit frivolous lawsuits that drive up the cost of health care."

That's all I need to hear. I am not a great Obama supporter, never have been - but if that is how Mr. Cain feels about this particular point, I will vote for Obama in a N.Y. second.

Do politicians control the defense industry or does the defense industry control politicians?

P.S. America isn't the only country that buys from defense contractors.

Defense contractors are fine if they are necessary to the national defense. Every time we can avoid creating another whole government agency or department or entitlement we are ahead of the game.

Defense contractors are not fine if they are simply used as another way to do cronyism or pay off campaign obligations or for delivering votes or some such.

The wise government watchdog and the informed voter knows the difference between these two things.

Forum List

Back