We regretfully bring this video to America

Well except for the fact we have had threads on all 3 thin gs I mentioned with people like you claiming it was no big deal. And other Liberals insisting it was completely with in the Governments right to aid Muslims but not Christians, the only starw man here is you two claiming otherwise.

Yes, and you then use posts from a few liberals and attribute those opinions to all liberals which is another logical fallacy. You are full of them, RGS, it makes you who you are.

Provide us a single quote from a Liberal on this site that opposed the school, the prayer or money for Mosques.

We were discussing prayer? Based on YOUR assessment? No one has banned Chrisitian prayer. What school?

And erect a strawman.

You can basically assume that any given RGS post contains at least two logical fallacies.

Well except for the fact we have had threads on all 3 thin gs I mentioned with people like you claiming it was no big deal. And other Liberals insisting it was completely with in the Governments right to aid Muslims but not Christians, the only starw man here is you two claiming otherwise.

Christian faith-based programs continue to be funded, at taxpayer expense, and it's up to the recipient of those funds whether or not to build a new steeple or something.

Faith-based funding The Wall of Separation

Can you prove that they are doing anything other then what they are supposed to be doing?
Helping those who are in need of counseling

Chuck Samuelson, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota, was a bit more reserved.

“If the government is going to pay Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities to do stuff, then they have to meet certain critieria. Bachmann and Associates has to meet the same criteria.”

“There are requirements that they insulate the sectarian or religious parts of their operations from the non-sectarian parts of their operation.”

He added, “I really don’t know if Bachmann and Associates is doing that.”

It's all opinion.

Yes, and you then use posts from a few liberals and attribute those opinions to all liberals which is another logical fallacy. You are full of them, RGS, it makes you who you are.

Provide us a single quote from a Liberal on this site that opposed the school, the prayer or money for Mosques.

Yeah, I'm not diving into the search engine to find something like that because I am first hand proof. I am against gov't money funding religious schools or funding the building of churches/mosques here in the states. I am against any kind of prayer in pubic schools being it Christian, Islamic, Jewish, Buddhist, or any other religion.

Now go back to your corner and color.

:clap2: So am I. And therefore, it goes to the ongoing debate that if one religion is favored above all others, that's clearly discrimination. So just eliminate all of it. (Such solutions happen in the home all the time: A mother solves the problem of two siblings bickering over which TV program to watch, and she just shuts the damned thing off. :lol: )

Two different issues reb

Your racism is showing once again

oh because I called jake starkey a white ****** I am a racist? fuck off son of a bitch starkey is a white ******.

blazing-saddles-535.jpg

Christian faith-based programs continue to be funded, at taxpayer expense, and it's up to the recipient of those funds whether or not to build a new steeple or something.

Can you prove that they are doing anything other then what they are supposed to be doing?

Chuck Samuelson, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota, was a bit more reserved.

“If the government is going to pay Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities to do stuff, then they have to meet certain critieria. Bachmann and Associates has to meet the same criteria.”

“There are requirements that they insulate the sectarian or religious parts of their operations from the non-sectarian parts of their operation.”

It's all opinion.

Yeah, everybody lies. :cuckoo:

Two different issues reb

oh because I called jake starkey a white ****** I am a racist? fuck off son of a bitch starkey is a white ******.

I notice how easily the n-word rolls off your tongue..

You may claim you only apply it to white people you don't like. I suspect you and your buddies use it much more than that

Racist

Two different issues reb

I notice how easily the n-word rolls off your tongue..

You may claim you only apply it to white people you don't like. I suspect you and your buddies use it much more than that

Racist

I call people that by their actions regardless of their race.

It's all opinion.

Since you are part of the everybody, have at it.

It's all opinion.

Since you are part of the everybody, have at it.

Good grief, you're dumb. People like you are the reason Southerners get rapped as knuckle-dragging bigots.

New Topics

Forum List

Back