We REALLY Need to Lay off of Kerry Before He Hits the Iceberg

SPIKESMYGOD

Mar 12, 2004
Chapel Hill, NC
Now, I know most of you guys will believe that I am being sarcastic, but I must confess that I am being, at least, 49% serious.

I think it is time that President Bush, the RNC, and we Republicans lay off of Kerry for a month or so. Upon ROTFLMFAO[times 1000] seeing poor lil' John Kerry nearly go Dean on Good Morning America this Monday, I came to a frightening thought: We might have gone too far.

Now, I think even the most ardent liberals will admit, though only to each other or themselves, that it is already over.....Bush has won the election and will be President for another four years. That is not the issue any longer. The crucial issue, as I am sure that all Dems who are beating themselves over the head with blunt objects this morning know, is what if Kerry doesn't make it. Hear me out.....

1) John Kerry inspires NO passion:

Kerry is so dense & aloof, he & the DNC are having massive problems getting non-union workers to volunteer for the campaign, even trouble getting actual paid advisors to come over from the now-defunct campaigns of Dean, Edwards, or Clark- Dennis Kucinich's people are already back on the Mothership.

2) Kerry has proven to be an even easier target for Republicans than even Dean would have been.

Between his lying; his vacilating, nuancing even his lunch order to the point of incoherence; his nearly two decade senate record of anti-military, anti-CIA, and anti-American ideology; and his constant flip-flopping, using the same old "It's that damn Republican attack machine" retort, even the LMM are starting to get the scent of blood in the water, no doubt stemming from their anger that he is the bringer of ill tidings to their party. Part of the LMM's increasing anger at Kerry stems from his blatant lying to THEM! "The NERVE! Doesn't he know that WE are the kingmakers?" If there is only one thing that liberals in the LMM hold above their twisted anti-American dogma, it would be their egos.

3) Kerry has NO plan for America:

Other than "I'm not Bush," Kerry has proven to be intellectually & politically bankrupt & inept. While even the dumbest American can see that the economy is somewhere between heating up and on fire, Kerry is still talking like we are still hip-deep in the Clinton-9/11-bubble burst-corporate scandals-two wars recession. In fact, he is SOOOO desperate to change the reality of the Bush recovery, Kerry has been driven to invent, out of whole cloth, a completely bizarre new misery index, this much to the laughter of economists, everywhere. For the same reason Al Fraken is about to collect unemployment, people want the truth but NOT to constantly be told that the sky is falling when it is obviously a lie. The same logic goes for people, en masse, who do NOT want to hear how America sucks, how WE are somehow fu*king responsible for terrorism.

4) The Clintons already have the knives out and are about to plunge them into Kerry's back- I wonder if he still has that Neosporin around?LMFAO
Now, even we Republicans know that Hillary needs Kerry to lose/Bush to win for her to be able to run in 2008. Of course, she has to endorse him and campaign a little for the nominee, but as with just about EVERYTHING the Clintons do....IT'S A LIE! Despite the DNC & Kerry pleading with Slick Willy to delay the release of his memoirs until AFTER the election, it was announced that his tome will be released only a few weeks BEFORE the Dems' convention in Boston. Yeah, Clinton was a horrible president and an even worse human being, but he was a great politician and a charismatic figure. JUST when Kerry is looking to unify a lifeless party with his even MORE lifeless personality, Clinton, in a saturating PR blitz, is going to step back onto the national stage and make Kerry look worse than Dukakis.

Ok, here is my fear:

It is a fact that Bush is going to beat Kerry, but the Democrats & the DNC are going to soon figure out something far worse: Kerry isn't the ONLY one about to lose. There are Democratic House representatives, senators, mayors, & governors in danger of being led to the political gallows by Kerry, the human political Titanic.

In the past decade or more, the two conventions have become little more than commercials for the respective nominees; the smoke-filled rooms, where party bosses made shady deals & compromises, are a thing of the distant past. The Dems are already stumbling down Scared Street.....and about to take a sharp turn onto Panic Parkway. True, stripping Kerry of the nomination & a brokered convention would show a party in chaos, but it might stop the bleeding for the OTHER Democrats trying NOT to get swallowed up by the Kerry abyss of defeat.

If Kerry truly pulls a Dean & implodes before the convention, the DNC has a few choices:

1) Allow him the nomination but force him to take THEIR choice for VP. Most likely someone a bit less liberal and steadier on consistency.

2) COMPLETELY throw him off the ticket.

3) Make him VP to a stronger, more centrist candidate.

4) He gets found in Fort Marcy Park.

So, the bottom line is that we had better pray that this guy stops shooting himself in the foot by shooting off his pathologically lying cake hole. We all know that HE is going to lose, and the DNC has no problem sacrificing him. However, if it looks like he is going to drag the REST of the party down WITH him, he might be sweeping up the FLOOR of the convention hall instead of sweeping up the nomination.

You are assuming that JK will represent the dems in the election. They may have to pull a card out of their sleeve on this one...

As for laying off Kerry - no one needs to do anything or say anything as he does it himself. What Kerry is missing - aside from a plan - is charector. Clinton had charector as did Regan and Jfk and so on. There are Presidents that can get away with a lot because they have something about them that eases people...a sense of humor about the world and themselves...
Kerry does not have this. He appears in constant anger...I am sure he had advisors that told him to do so but he has carried it on and on...he is now coming across as someone who cannot handle stress...pressure....constant questions....and he isn't even the chosen one yet....

Excellent piece of writing, Spikes. Unless of course you are close minded and vote based on hate as opposed to what's best for the country. Some look at it as "blah blah blah" rather than face the reality that Kerry is a living joke.

Haha when i read the title i thought you were saying we need to lay off kerry as in fire him.

Funny thing is i dont think the Bush camp has really even begun campaigning yet.

Funny thing is i dont think the Bush camp has really even begun campaigning yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

I went to a Bush campaign meeting this morning. Unfortunatley, it was here in The Peoples Republic of Taxachusetts, so a Bush victory here is less then slim to none. But basically the hammer session on Kerry has only just begun. The Bush camp specifically did not retaliate during the primaries when the Dems where hammering him so that all the ammo was saved for now and beyond. Kerry is going to crack up. The real issue is how do we prepare for who is going to follow in 2008, and we all know who that is.....

Originally posted by Fletch
Funny thing is i dont think the Bush camp has really even begun campaigning yet.

I went to a Bush campaign meeting this morning. Unfortunatley, it was here in The Peoples Republic of Taxachusetts, so a Bush victory here is less then slim to none. But basically the hammer session on Kerry has only just begun. The Bush camp specifically did not retaliate during the primaries when the Dems where hammering him so that all the ammo was saved for now and beyond. Kerry is going to crack up. The real issue is how do we prepare for who is going to follow in 2008, and we all know who that is..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Do we really know who is going to follow in 2008? we know its not going to be Cheney. Ive heard Guilani, Rice, Gingrich, Bush, all as possible candidates although i dont Newt is a likely one.

Forum List

Back