We,re about to get a major announcement about N. Korea.

Why would N. Korea give up its nukes?

Perhaps with guarantees of non-aggression and economic aid. I just don't believe they would ever give up their nukes, but would love to be wrong.
There are no guarantees. Giving up their nukes would be incredibly foolish.

Still, I think it's a good thing for Trump to talk with them.

Why would N. Korea give up its nukes?

Perhaps with guarantees of non-aggression and economic aid. I just don't believe they would ever give up their nukes, but would love to be wrong.
There are no guarantees. Giving up their nukes would be incredibly foolish.

Still, I think it's a good thing for Trump to talk with them.

Well, if they believe that outside powers would keep their word NOT to attack then, perhaps, it's possible, especially if China GUARANTEES to defend them. Of course, North Korea might be more concerned about China than they are everyone else. LOL.

Last edited:
Another take, would be interesting to see how Trump reacts if she's right.

Okay, not really interesting. I don't want to die just yet.

kjudjt.jpg

Yep, the little midget is afraid of Trump unlike that panty waste Barack Fagama

-Geaux

no one is afraid of Donald. if they were afraid of the orange sociopath, he wouldn't keep firing missiles.

moron.

Listen dummy. He said he is not firing any more missiles until the May meeting. You should thank POTUS. What, you rather have a bloody war?

Dummy

-Geaux

-Geaux

no one is afraid of Donald. if they were afraid of the orange sociopath, he wouldn't keep firing missiles.

moron.

Listen dummy. He said he is not firing any more missiles until the May meeting. You should thank POTUS. What, you rather have a bloody war?

Dummy

-Geaux

And suddenly, he's a man of his word?

-Geaux

moron.

Dummy

-Geaux

And suddenly, he's a man of his word?

He had best be, or he will get what is coming to him which is why the NK loon threw in the white flag

-Geaux

-Geaux
Nobody is afraid of Trump.

I just hope somebody is with him to make sure he doesn't give away any classified information to the North Koreans like he did the Russians.
You tards certainly are. You haven’t stopped crying since he kicked Hillary’s ass! lol

Hillary won by 3 million votes.

Hillary was voted most popular woman in America last year.

The orange ass clown is a laughing stock with a 35% approval rating, and will probably be in prison before the end of his first term.
Yes....illegals, dead people, multiple voters and unregistered people voted for Hillary. Most of the illegal votes likely came from the shithole state of California.

Forum List

Back