We now know why it took so long to identify the Oregan shooter

View attachment 51641 Did you see the CNN picture of the guy.
No. No one did because it doesn't exist.

It is a rumor. I'll give you that. Don't know if it's true or not.
Yes, we do know it's not true.

I know in rightwinglandia, this thing like verifiable, observable facts and evidence is measured low in the scale of importance, but there really is a way to determine if shit like this is true.

It's a whole lot easier when the starting point is some white supremacist nobody blogger creates a web page fellow racist nutballs eat up and repost virally because they *want* it to be true, and don't bother to look for the slightest smidgen of verifiable fact.

This is the bubble we tell you about, but so many cons live in "we create our own reality" world that don't even comprehend what verifiable evidence means anymore.
The media lies too. All the time.

Don't act like you are a know it all. You're not. That I can verify.
This may freak you out, bubble-dweller, but there is such a thing as reliable sources.

Do these sources occasionally get it wrong? Sure. It's a fact of life in all matters.

Credibility matters to professionals and people who want to be taken seriously, and fact-checking double, twice, and digging is what separates the pros and the honest brokers from the sources that repeatedly, almost universally *get it wrong.*

History shows that. It also shows people like you, the OP, the bubble dwellers and ditto-heads really don't spend a lot of time digging for facts and reliable sources.

The only source you trust is the ones that tell you what you want to hear - it doesn't matter if it's some random blogger, a National Enquirer-type tabloid or Bat-boy whispering it in your ear.

What matters is the confirmation bias is reaffirmed. That's all.

lots of negative language, negative characterizations, name calling and hyperbole...

therefore, invalid..

It is a rumor. I'll give you that. Don't know if it's true or not.
Yes, we do know it's not true.

I know in rightwinglandia, this thing like verifiable, observable facts and evidence is measured low in the scale of importance, but there really is a way to determine if shit like this is true.

It's a whole lot easier when the starting point is some white supremacist nobody blogger creates a web page fellow racist nutballs eat up and repost virally because they *want* it to be true, and don't bother to look for the slightest smidgen of verifiable fact.

This is the bubble we tell you about, but so many cons live in "we create our own reality" world that don't even comprehend what verifiable evidence means anymore.
The media lies too. All the time.

Don't act like you are a know it all. You're not. That I can verify.
This may freak you out, bubble-dweller, but there is such a thing as reliable sources.

Do these sources occasionally get it wrong? Sure. It's a fact of life in all matters.

Credibility matters to professionals and people who want to be taken seriously, and fact-checking double, twice, and digging is what separates the pros and the honest brokers from the sources that repeatedly, almost universally *get it wrong.*

History shows that. It also shows people like you, the OP, the bubble dwellers and ditto-heads really don't spend a lot of time digging for facts and reliable sources.

The only source you trust is the ones that tell you what you want to hear - it doesn't matter if it's some random blogger, a National Enquirer-type tabloid or Bat-boy whispering it in your ear.

What matters is the confirmation bias is reaffirmed. That's all.
Lol sheesh. What crawled up your skirt and died.

Forum List

Back