We now have Trump-putin lovers on here denying the Holocaust.

Pardon me? I don't know of anyone like that and you better pony up.

endogGold Member

Mar 4, 2013

Dog House in back yard

Ratings:

+2,699

CHARWIN95 SAID:

JIMH52 SAID:

CHARWIN95 SAID:

REDFISH SAID:

SEALYBOBO SAID:

JIMH52 SAID:

You are talking about Russia. There is no legitimate legal system in Russia. Putin is a dictator and squashes anything that makes him look bad. His KGB days taught him well.

Russia and Putin would love nothing more then for America to elect the wrong leader.

Putin didn't like Obama? Probably because Obama didn't kiss his ass. If Obama were weak and going along Putin wouldn't be publically dissing him. Putin pretended to like bush and bush fell for it.

Putin doesn't like Obama because Obama is weak and cannot be trusted. The world respects strong leaders, not pussies like Obama.

Actually it's the other way around. Obama punishing Russian with sanctions. I don't consider that weak and pussy but strong determination against bully.

So you think we should Nuke them?

No........ I don't think nuke is a good idea. Russians should kick Putin ass and stop killing his political opponents then have a real election. Give up some of his $40 billions that he rob from his people, stop raping his neighbors, stop selling arms to Iran and Syria.

How do we KNOW President Putin actually kills opponents and journalists? Why I just heard Mr. Trump make this excellent point! Where's the proof?

And, on that note, how do we know the holocaust actually happened? (-

A Trump-putin supporter denying the Holocaust.

1zzl7ae.jpg

Beats the old bitch.

Wait till you see whats coming at you? I stand a chance because I'm a beleiver. You're dead.
screen-shot-2015-09-16-at-11-36-37-am1.jpg

You want your clit cut?

Come on lets really talk about it. I'll take you on.
This is a thread about how Putin and Trump are both un-American slimeballs. If you want to have a conversation about how religious zealotry is is evil we can go ahead and do that.

Trump and putin deserve each other. The GOP deserves them both!

Pardon me? I don't know of anyone like that and you better pony up.

endogGold Member

Mar 4, 2013

Dog House in back yard

Ratings:

+2,699

CHARWIN95 SAID:

JIMH52 SAID:

CHARWIN95 SAID:

REDFISH SAID:

SEALYBOBO SAID:

JIMH52 SAID:

You are talking about Russia. There is no legitimate legal system in Russia. Putin is a dictator and squashes anything that makes him look bad. His KGB days taught him well.

Russia and Putin would love nothing more then for America to elect the wrong leader.

Putin didn't like Obama? Probably because Obama didn't kiss his ass. If Obama were weak and going along Putin wouldn't be publically dissing him. Putin pretended to like bush and bush fell for it.

Putin doesn't like Obama because Obama is weak and cannot be trusted. The world respects strong leaders, not pussies like Obama.

Actually it's the other way around. Obama punishing Russian with sanctions. I don't consider that weak and pussy but strong determination against bully.

So you think we should Nuke them?

No........ I don't think nuke is a good idea. Russians should kick Putin ass and stop killing his political opponents then have a real election. Give up some of his $40 billions that he rob from his people, stop raping his neighbors, stop selling arms to Iran and Syria.

How do we KNOW President Putin actually kills opponents and journalists? Why I just heard Mr. Trump make this excellent point! Where's the proof?

And, on that note, how do we know the holocaust actually happened? (-

A Trump-putin supporter denying the Holocaust.

Must make you RW Loons proud that and Trump supporters are no only racist, but are now Holocaust definers. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!

tinydancer

So you must be proud that the brirther, racist, narcissistic, egotistical trump-putin supporter have added Holocaust deny to their cause!

YO GOTTA BE PROUD!

Forum List

Back